Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Tepper is definitely a huddler.

I'm not gonna lie. I just showed my wife that and asked her "Who does that remind you of?"

I laughed and she smiled as she replied, "You."

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lol

Man grabs his wife so she gets a silly face on during the photo op and some people are offended.

They probably laughed about it together. But go ahead, live that offended life.

Ehh I'm not offended whatsoever but I think it was objectively kind of tacky, probably embarrassing for her. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'm not gonna lie. I just showed my wife that and asked her "Who does that remind you of?"

I laughed and she smiled as she replied, "You."

Precisely 

13 hours ago, raz said:

hard to believe he lived in silva and decided to move back to nc

Umm, Sylva *is* in NC bro.

• Beer 1

52 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"Hey show us how many times Western has beaten App State in the last 20 years"

Yup, I was "there".  Not at the game, because I was working at the local pub.  Students tore down both goalposts.  One was paraded down (old) Centennial Rd and planted on the front yard of the Chancellors house!  Talk about a drunken student body that night!  I think Brad Hoover had a really good game, IIRC.

Edited by 45catfan
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

It's his wife for heaven's sake.  It's ok to show affection toward the one you love.  Get over yourself.

There's a time and a place.  You are committing a logical fallacy by insinuating I said it is inappropriate at all times to do this.  

It's whatever though, I'm not expecting a lot from some of the people on this forum.

12 minutes ago, CatTower said:

There's a time and a place.  You are committing a logical fallacy by insinuating I said it is inappropriate at all times to do this.  

It's whatever though, I'm not expecting a lot from some of the people on this forum.

So you are out as my wing man then?  Too bad, it's going to be one hell of a party you are missing out on.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Lol

Man grabs his wife so she gets a silly face on during the photo op and some people are offended.

They probably laughed about it together. But go ahead, live that offended life.

Divorced you say?

10 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I love the area!  Have to poo you on that one. And it is Sylva derived from ancient Greek or Latin meaning "forest" and Cullowhee is Cherokee.  I forget the translation on that one though.  Great area if you aren't a city slicker (hiking, camping, rafting, kyaking, fishing, hunting etc...).  Not to mention gorgeous landscapes.

i'll take marshall over that meth infested redneck bunghole of an area any day.   kayaking?   i bet you mean an open boat on flat water.  that's not kayaking.   

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

9 hours ago, LiQuiD said:

Umm, Sylva *is* in NC bro.

yes, yes i know.  right there by franklin where everyone is related and meth is for breakfast.  hard to believe he moved back here to nc after living in that part of nc

• Poo 2

i'm sorry bull.  it is a beautiful area.  

Its his wife, big difference, she was smiling, and it wasnt forced. Now, if that was an intern, reporter, etc... then it would be different. Believe it or not, some women actually like that attention in public. 

10 hours ago, PhillyB said:

Ehh I'm not offended whatsoever but I think it was objectively kind of tacky, probably embarrassing for her. 

Especially if you noticed she reached back and moved his hand back up. She wasn't appreciating it in the moment.

Classy and sophisticated were never in his resume`, though.

21 hours ago, CatTower said:

This is a ridiculous statement and I don't think it has a place here or anywhere.  You can't put a label on all women who date rich guys.  Just because a guy is rich doesn't mean he doesn't have other attributes that a woman might find attractive. 

Property things I agree with but I don’t know what rock your live under or bubble you live in it’s rare to see a rich/famous dude without a hot girl. It’s not a freak coincidence.