Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

For those who watched the Eagles game...

Myers Park is lucky to have him.

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

With Hurney as GM? Nah. 

You think Hurney will bring in another QB who will attempt passes and wind up with less than 2 total yards? Even Grier surpassed that by a ton.

1 minute ago, t96 said:

You think Hurney will bring in another QB who will attempt passes and wind up with less than 2 total yards? Even Grier surpassed that by a ton.

I think Hurney is that bad yes. 

• Poo 1

I still don’t understand this. He was fine at the end of the game, smiling walking around shaking hands. Did they really give him that many pain killers?

• Poo 1

I knew he was injured, he was limping. Eagles didnt have another QB to play. 

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I still don’t understand this. He was fine at the end of the game, smiling walking around shaking hands. Did they really give him that many pain killers?

There was video of him after the game, stopped in the entryway, kneeling and in tears.

Everybody figured it was just emotion. Now I'm wondering if it was pain.

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I guess if Scot is gonna get beat on the breaking news threads he is required to create silly threads about other teams to keep his post quota up 

hang it up, man

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

There was video of him after the game, stopped in the entryway, kneeling and in tears.

Everybody figured it was just emotion. Now I'm wondering if it was pain.

Must have missed that still though by the way he was acting... horrible fug other NFL teams. 

there is no drug that compares to adrenaline

17 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I guess if Scot is gonna get beat on the breaking news threads he is required to create silly threads about other teams to keep his post quota up 

Been coming here since ‘05 or ‘06. This was several user names ago. But imma say this right now. Since I stumbled upon this place,  @Mr. Scot  has been hands down one of greats here and it’s not even close. I don’t know him at all, never had a one on one convo with him, but this guy has added so much to this forum throughout the years. Your comment does nothing for the conversation and this is one of the last people here that deserve this nonsense thrown their way.

There are people on the site that wanted McCown as our backup QB earlier in the year, might have ties to Myers Park and have become fans of his or just like a feel good story of seeing a vet who has bounced around his whole career and finally gets the opportunity to play in his first playoff game and literally gives it all he’s got. 

It’s the off-season. Other team news gets brought up all the time this part of the year.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

I was once playing basketball and rolled my ankle.  I kept playing, and 5 minutes later rolled the other one.  I kept playing because they needed me.  I was not running the court--I stayed where I was because I could not move.  They started calling me the black knight.   I am not sure if this story is related to the topic or not.

image.png.b9b6fd16ae7105220220933ad6ba7fc9.png

• Pie 1

I'm sure we've all got heroic tales of bravery and perseverance in the face of injury...

...that are probably either lies or pale in comparison to something like this :)

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm sure we've all got heroic tales of bravery and perseverance in the face of injury...

...that are probably either lies or pale in comparison to something like this :)

I overcame that injury and made my way to the cafeteria--it took me 30 minutes to cross the street, but I was determined.  It was taco day. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I overcame that injury and made my way to the cafeteria--it took me 30 minutes to cross the street, but I was determined.  It was taco day. 

I once fought through the pain of having bitten a fingernail too deep and finished writing a post on the Huddle.

It was very traumatic. I still have nightmares about it sometimes :Eyes_Emoji_42x42: 

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Milkshake 1