Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Sunday Playoff Games

TItans and Packers are easy to root for franchises. Went to both Nashville (for the draft) and Green Bay this year and everyone is so friendly even in my Panthers jersey. Both awesome cities too. Green Bay's nearby Titletown area puts Charlotte to shame.

Just now, Snake said:

Clowney killing them. 

How long can one guy carry the hype of hitting a Michigan RB really hard that one time years ago? I still see people calling him the #1 defensive free agent this off-season. Really??? Dude has done hardly anything this year.

Jimmy Johnson wasn't in the HOF either? I would've lost money on both of those bets, him and Cowher both.

• Pie 2

HOF is killing it this weekend

• Pie 1

Dang someone left some onions in my room with Jimmy Johnson getting put in the hall of fame.  Good stuff

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I thought poor Jimmy was literally gonna keel over with a heart attack there for a second.

I thought the same. 

Dude was wrecked

Love seeing Russ and the Hawks get beat down. I'll enjoy every second of this. After this, whoever wins it all is fine with me.

TD not withstanding ML is a shadow of his former self

Edited by Inimicus
  • Pie 1

Goal to go and you just hand the ball to Marshawn Lynch and have him punch it in.

I mean, imagine having that option and not doing it. Who would ever be that stupid? :thinking:

• Pie 1