Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

RJK

Luke Kuechly retires

Thank you for everything Luke!

We are literally dominating the NFL head lines this off season..in the likes I haven’t seen before. Everyday is something big it seems...still optimistic about three future. Some things are bigger than football..I happy that Luke is doing what’s best for him. Easily one of the best MLBs ever. Thanks Luke!

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

What is the point of going 8-8 at best next season to only blow it all up anyway?   This is already a year overdue.  It sucks but you have got to go through some pain to rise from the ashes.  

...totally agree my friend. totally agree. that would prolong the agony ... its going to be rough to watch tho... 

• Beer 1

As happy as I was about Rhule and the direction this team was going I am now sad....I still think we will be fine but this one hurts....how amazing was it watching him fly around when he was at 100%

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

That's typically what happens in major rebuilds 

Try telling a fan base to be okay with a major rebuild .

• Pie 1

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

Try telling a fan base to be okay with a major rebuild .

He has been for about a month now but apparently nobody's listening but me.

• Pie 1

I heard the Brady announcement and this Luke news about 10 minutes apart....talk about a range of emotions in a short period

Sad to hear this, but I kinda had a feeling Luke had 1 maybe 2 years left. I was wrong on both accounts. Best of luck to him....future hall of famer

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The Shaq contract makes a lot more sense now. I don't think the Panthers were caught off guard by this.

Good to keep Shaq and all the learning Luke provided.  Hopefully Shaq can pass it on to Isiah Simmons.  

Slide right into LB coaching position? I could see it happening. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Evidently. You keep reporting it anyway. LOL!

Haha I thought you might see that last one. I’m entitled to my opinion man, just like everyone else here. You don’t have to like it but to have some keyboard gangster personally attack me in a clear, blatant violation of rules because I said something he didn’t like isn’t cool. 

• Poo 2

13 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Your comment was trash. You should be reported. Learn to appreciate one of our GOATs instead automatically assuming hes a snake. Is that better than telling you to eat a dick?

Wasting your breath....

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Panthers TE Greg Olsen wrote this on Twitter on the retirement of Luke Kuechly: "Words can't describe who Luke Kuechly is as a person, friend and teammate. We have shared countless memories together both on the field and away from it. I feel honored to be his friend and I'll always appreciate the impact he has had on my life. Love you buddy.''

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He has been for about a month now but apparently nobody's listening but me.

It’s not that we not listening . It’s that’s Nobody wants to lose as fans all we want is wins . No fan base should ever be okay with a rebuild if that mean losing a lot of games . But today we just may have to face reality 

• Pie 1

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Said former Panthers coach Ron Rivera, now with Washington, in a text about the retirement of Luke Kuechly, 28: "One of the really good young men to play this game and I am proud to be able to say I got to coach to him.'' Rivera and GM Marty Hurney drafted Kuechly in 2012 out of Boston College.