Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

RJK

Luke Kuechly retires

4 minutes ago, WoahW said:

fug off cocksucker. Dude literally could already have signs of CTE and retired as one of if not the best player in franchise history. If you’re that fuging insecure that you are acting like he’s being a snake or a traitor then go back home and tell mommy and daddy they shouldn’t have fuged you up so much as a kid 

shocked my name is earl GIF

This was on our car that was totaled by a red light runner a few months ago.still got it.

20200114_211018.jpg

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

I guess that guy's source was right. Rebuild mode on.

Yes,sadly it was . I was hoping the rumor was just gossip. This news rally hurts.

I love it. Hearing the Luke news lessens the excitement I had for this.....the rebuild is on it appears

1 minute ago, Jaycat said:

This was on our car that was totaled by a red light runner a few months ago.still got it.

20200114_211018.jpg

That would  certainly be a valued and cherished  keep sake.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I feel sad that he feels like he can't play up to NFL standards anymore. This 3-4 switch Rivera came up with killed him.

I think he played up to NFL standards but not his own. He hasn't been as quick to run into danger for obvious reasons since the concussion. He was easily the best lb in the NFL before the concussions, you could definitely see where it took some of his intensity away. He was imo still playing at a top 3 level however not the way he wanted to imo.

Good for him. Buy a nice boat and spend a few years fishing and hanging with family, maybe get into coaching when ready. Great guy and great player. No need to risk losing his marbles with another concussion. Go live a life Luke.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Many of us said the same thing about Cam when RR Shula were calling QB dives and traps and options--We are seeing the results of a "Me now" coach who was given nearly a decade to not win a SB--we had better athletes and should have 2 rings-but better coaches beat our better athletes---Thanks RR---for trashing the guys who saved your career and made the world think you were legit.  Washington will fire you in 2-3 years,and you can Retire knowing that you scammed the league.

MHS831  I fully agree with you and couldn't have said it better.

Best wishes Luke, you were The Man in the NFL. Next year is really going to suck for the Panthers.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Good for him. Buy a nice boat and spend a few years fishing and hanging with family, maybe get into coaching when ready. Great guy and great player. No need to risk losing his marbles with another concussion. Go live a life Luke.

This. It hurts and it sucks because he is still great and been a mainstay for almost a decade. But players come and go and everyone eventually moves on. Wish him noting but good health and a joyful post football life.

I'm glad that I got the pleasure of seeing Luke play. It kills me that we have wasted so many generational talents on this team in the last decade.

Edited by Floppin