Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
RJK

Luke Kuechly retires

17 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Whatever dude. The internet is serious business. 

I put you on ignore months ago and haven’t regretted it for a moment. Your silly immature behavior ever since auto pooing every post of mine you see and then having the balls to tell other posters to grow up when it’s obvious to everyone but you how completely asinine and childish your behavior is would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.

Oh and don’t bother to reply. You’re still on ignore. Telling you what a dipshit you are in no way means I have slightest interest in anything your third grade level mind has to offer. Have fun with your childish pooing of everything.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Much respect from a division rival. Kuechly did it better than anyone, was a helluva football player, and the league is a lesser place without him.

First ballot HOFer.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

I put you on ignore months ago and haven’t regretted it for a moment. Your silly immature behavior ever since auto pooing every post of mine you see and then having the balls to tell other posters to grow up when it’s obvious to everyone but you how completely asinine and childish your behavior is would be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.

Oh and don’t bother to reply. You’re still on ignore. Telling you what a dipshit you are in no way means I have slightest interest in anything your third grade level mind has to offer. Have fun with your childish pooing of everything.

george costanza cool story bro GIF

16 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Think about a rebuid--

That may be the plan?

Luke: $15m

Cam: $21m if we trade him; $19m to cut

Greg: $12m

That is about $46-8m. 

Cutting Poe would create almost $10m.

Add that to our $25m Cap room, we are looking at somewhere in the $80m range.

The last time Marty had that kind of cash, he overpaid for players from a 2-14 team. 

That's not the way that will work. Luke will generate $11.84 mil in dead cap and create $3.67 mil in cap space. Greg retiring would create $8.1 mil in cap space and $3.7 mil in dead cap. 

So, cutting Cam and Luke/Greg retiring would only create an additional $26.47 mil in cap space. Not really a lot of consolation considering the value of what would be lost. It's not even technically enough money to sign a franchise caliber QB. 

3 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

So long Luke probably the greatest Panthers MLB of all time.

Lots of people would say one of the best NFL middle linebackers of all time.

• Pie 3

Wow! Damn!!! He was a boss on the field & I took pleasure in the way he played. glad I got to watch his dominance over the years. Good luck to him! 

Man that video was powerful. Luke just can't continue. That's just sucks but I get that. I really hope he becomes a coach because he will be a great one. 

I have been a Panther fan since the beginning. There have been some tough times.  This is the saddest day.

There has been no one like Luke. Worst ever Panther news.

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I'm glad that I got the pleasure of seeing Luke play. It kills me that we have wasted so many generational talents on this team in the last decade.

He wasn't wasted. He was a 7 time probowler and 5 time all pro. He realized that he couldnt play at a high level anymore and didn't want to play until he got hurt or concussed more. He lasted 8 years after we were worried he wouldn't last for 5. He didn't need the money and his next level should be coach. That is what I hope happens.

• Beer 1

Is this for real.....  WOW....  Makes me sad...  My favorite drummer died the other day...  My dog died this weekend and now Luke....  Wow.....

• Pie 1