Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Prime

What's the quickest path to being contenders again?

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

It's so cute this event makes some of you think Cams coming back.

I think Teppers “tear it all the way down” comment is a sign. He was trying to tell us what’s coming without telling us. 

Edited by ickmule

Hope Hurney drafts well and hope Rhule is good. Thats basically it. 

Just now, ickmule said:

I think Teppers “tear it all the way down” comment is a sign. He was trying to tell us what’s coming without telling us. 

Good Bye sweet Panthers. Your future is doomed for all eternity. The writing has been on the wall for two years. 

Would it be smart then, to sign Bradbury to a new deal and trade him for a 1st? And draft Okudah in the first maybe? 

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

It's so cute this event makes some of you think Cams coming back.

Did you just ignore the thread topic completely?

Bradbury has already said he wants to be paid like a top 5 corner. At least that part of it isn't going to shock any team that's one great corner away from being a top team. Can we get a first for him since he's still young?

• Poo 1

Will truly be able to go BPA in this draft.  

Don’t resign Bradberry, and see what you can get for CMC. DJ Moore and Burns are really my only untouchables.

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

This has to be another chuck alt.

I have no idea what you're referring to. Stop being weird on my thread. This is all just simple discussion. If I'm wrong don't grill me for it. That's why I'm asking for others opinions 

3 minutes ago, Prime said:

Bradbury has already said he wants to be paid like a top 5 corner. At least that part of it isn't going to shock any team that's one great corner away from being a top team. Can we get a first for him since he's still young?

Got to sign him first

Look at gruden and the Raiders 

stockpile of draft picks

as for us....we have to have linemen

Quickest way isn’t doing a full rebuild just cause. 

simple, build on what you’ve already have. 

if we are keeping cam than I think if healthy we are still a playoff team. If not I’d hope a trade up for a qb is happening barring tua being there at 7. This tanking next year bs is loser talk, field the best team you can and go from there. 

I’m looking for Rhule to establish a culture instead of going full chip kelly 

Edited by Cpt slay a ho

27 minutes ago, Tbe said:

CMC, Burns, Moore

You can’t trade the young guys. They are part of the future plans. DJ Moore is two years into his NFL career and was a top 5 WR this season with terrible QBs. Imagine what he’s capable of with Brady designing plays for him and competent QB plays.

The only one of those I could see parting ways with is Burns if we really don’t think he’s going to fit into our defensive scheme, but I really love his potential and I don’t want to see that either 

1 minute ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

Nope no logical person thinks Cam will lead another contender his body like Luke just can't take it.

We are talking about a hypothetical question. Asking for Cam to come back healthy and playing at a high level has just as much validity as signing Tom Brady. 

I'm trying to be logical. I'm not a GM. Just tossing out ideas