Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

We're losing Cam, Greg, and Luke all in one offseason

wheeeeeeeeee

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

Yep. Guess what though, we’ll all be okay.  

Edited by ickmule
  • Pie 1

Title is a lot misleading... I swear I remember hearing greg say he wanted to play another yearand Cam hasn't been said to be gone in a while... this is bad reporting.

• Pie 1

Just now, carolina-chuck-59 said:

Losing Cam and Greg wouldn’t hurt nearly as much as losing Luke alone. 

The most chuck thing ever....shut it down chuck 

• Pie 2

Goodbye to a era that could have been so much more. 

• Beer 1

So there have been confirmations that Cam and Greg arent going to be here next year?

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

So there have been confirmations that Cam and Greg arent going to be here next year?

No. Not in the slightest.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

No but the Huddle are idiots.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Title is a lot misleading... I swear I remember hearing greg say he wanted to play another yearand Cam hasn't been said to be gone in a while... this is bad reporting.

You're going to come to terms with reality soon, you're not going to like it, but you will come to terms with it eventually 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I’m holding on to the cam until it’s a foregone conclusion, I think olsen plays too if cam is back 

Didn't we all know that this could happen with Luke though?  Seems to me that Tepper and the FO has known about this for sometime. I don't think it will effect the decisions made with Cam. As for Greg I'd love for him to be back but he isn't the same player.

• Pie 1

And to think there were plenty of people defending Gettleman and Rivera while they wasted generation type talents on each side of the ball.

We have nothing to show for the 8 years we had Luke and Cam together.

• Pie 3

All I can think of is what could have been. Piss poor ownership and coaching squandered elite talent. Now we start over :( 

This is what happens when you fire a players coached beloved by the team leaders and bring in three guys who have earned zero respect from proffessional athletes.

It was coming though, so might as well just happen now.  Tepper should be doing everything in his power to draft Sunshine next year.

13 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

And to think there were plenty of people defending Gettleman and Rivera while they wasted generation type talents on each side of the ball.

We have nothing to show for the 8 years we had Luke and Cam together.

We had some great defenses. Davis and Kuechly formed one of the best linebacking duos in the league. It is legitimate to say that Cam wasn't given enough pieces to win it all but we spent quite a bit on defense over the years.

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 1