Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

LUUUUUKE

Thank You Huddlers/Rioters!

2 minutes ago, LUUUUUKE said:

Today has been an emotional whirlwind for me as you can imagine. I wanted to break the news here, but we felt it was best to do it in video form on the Official website.

I just wanted to thank you for having me on this board. I tried as hard as I could not to make it too obvious over the years, and I do know that a few of you actually knew it was me. I appreciate those who kept our secret. 

You are without a doubt the best fans on the planet! Nobody will miss Sunday’s more than I will. It was my Supreme honor to represent this fan base and this team for 8 years. I will miss you all very much.

You should know that multiple people who work within the organization at all levels do in fact post and read here regularly. I would imagine that they will continue to do so for years to come. 

The LUUUUUKE chants always amped me up even more as if that were possible. This was so hard for me.

Ill see some of you around in the coming weeks, for everyone else I sincerely appreciate all the love and support.

LUUUUUKE is pretty much done here fellas, this is my last thread creation.

Thanks again for Everything!

Thanks Luke you're the greatest! You think you will stay and work as a defensive coach?

• Poo 1

lmao nice try

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Yea a quick scan of post history makes this tough to believe. If I’m wrong, no disrespect intended. If I’m not, this is poor form. 

• Pie 1

It's ok man a few knew it . hell we joked about it a few time fishing at/around  BIGCats boat dock on LN ,, Tell your brother i will see him on the 21 . Fishing Trip is still on ,,,D-qvw41WsAEAyce.thumb.jpg.c63e409bf8fce4ba5ed6fac6832516d9.jpg

About 4 years ago, you attended your girlfriend's college graduation where I was working at the time.  Which college was it?  What was her major?

If you answer these, I will vouch for you.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

this is a really well executed and well written LARP, i'll give the OP that much.

The real Luke didn't even have social media accounts, and we are to believe he hangs out on a message board?  Very doubtful.  I will miss #59 immensely, though.   My wife will be heartbroken when I tell her the news in the morning.

• Pie 1

Why would he make this up? He has the name LUUKE he posted it on a internet fan message board.  That's all the proof I need.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1