Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

Playoff Games Thread

As dominant as the 49ers were, it just reminded me that we were up 31-0 on the Seahawks during the 2015 division round. Ugh. That team was sooo good.

The Chiefs run the ball less than any team in the NFL.  Their pass to rush ratio is by far #1 in the league (and one of the highest in the history of the league).  They also lost Kareem Hunt, and actually got better.

The 49ers are using an undrafted running back who was cut by 7 different teams in his short career.  If he were actually that good, and not just a replaceable cog in a scheme, one of those 7 teams that cut him would have realized his worth.

Running backs are completely fungible, and anyone who thinks you should invest heavy resources into them (whether it by with high draft picks or a big long term deal), has no grasp of how to build a team.

I would hate to get to the NFC champion game and get raped like they are...lol

7 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

They are a committee but telvin seemed to be more of THE guy over the others. But yeah, oline. 

He had a big game last week out of nowhere but before that outside of the blowout against us he didn’t do poo in the regular season.

I don’t think this one is decided yet to be honest. Rodgers has looked like poo as has the entire Packers team, but we’ve seen way crazier things before, and if there’s anyone you don’t count out it’s Rodgers, no matter how old he is or bad he’s looked so far. 

KC is a great example of a high powered offense and great QB, and SF is just an overwhelming amount of talent.

As unlikely as it is I’d love to see a crazy crazy comeback and have the final score be 28-27

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

KC is a great example of a high powered offense and great QB, and SF is just an overwhelming amount of talent.

SF also has one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Shanny made RG3 look like a Hall of Famer, turned Matt Ryan into league MVP

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don’t think this one is decided yet to be honest. Rodgers has looked like poo as has the entire Packers team, but we’ve seen way crazier things before, and if there’s anyone you don’t count out it’s Rodgers, no matter how old he is or bad he’s looked so far. 

yea...i said that earlier....but the D needs to make some stops...

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

He had a big game last week out of nowhere but before that outside of the blowout against us he didn’t do poo in the regular season.

He did what the other 2 have done basically. Roughly same amount of yards and tds.