Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Not my first choice... with that being said. 

Something nobody has mentioned, is how much these coaches preach putting the players in position to win. Heavy on fundamentals,  knowing that execution and minimal mistakes, is what truly makes a great team. Not the scheme. 

These are all high  Integrity men that will hold themselves responsible,  as well as the players. 

That is what we need. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Snow was going to be the DC as soon as Rhule was hired. No one else would have been considered.  Snow is literally Rhules right hand guy. Not surprised by the hire, will let this play out and see how Rhules staff looks at the end and how the perform as coaches. 

• Beer 1

Nice topic you almost had me going to the store to get bread and milk

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Among a a laundry list of other reasons yes

He is just one of those dudes who cant be happy unless everyone else is miserable, so he shits on everything

You never used to hear reporters say "badass" :)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Milkshake 1

2 hours ago, t96 said:

Should be an extremely interesting next couple of years. Our HC, OC and DC all have zero NFL experience outside a couple years as low level assistants. 

Too bad we don't have a franchise MVP QB - decade NFL veteran, on our roster to show them the ropes

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Too bad we don't have a franchise MVP QB - decade NFL veteran, on our roster to show them the ropes

LOL, must ever thread be about Cam?  I love Cam and want him to be here next season, but this is over obsessive

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

Not in the least excited about this guy at the NFL level.

I’ll give him benefit of the doubt but this doesn’t look like a great move. Looks like Ruhle is loading up his staff with his friends and “yes” men. I’m just glad Eric Washington is gone. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Id like to see Baylor’s D rankings under snow 

Both Brady and Ruhle were on teams that beat the Panthers.  Snow was not.  I have to wonder what was wrong with him.  :)