Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GRWatcher

PSL Owners Losing Seats for Luxury Suites

My seats are in section 104, row 8. Guessing mine are some of the ones that have been ripped out. 

$2,950 is a slap in the face considering they are actively trying to sell these seats for $7,500 on their website. 

FYI, Catmans family sits in our section. Looks like his family will lose their seats as well. 

• Pie 1

Well this just sucks.

On top of longtime PSL holders seemingly getting hosed here, giving the football to kids in the end zone is one of the best Panther traditions ever. Definitely not a great look here.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I have 4 seats in row 7 end zone. $2950 is a joke but I'm guessing in whatever i signed they can do this.

I will wait for some official confirmation.

• Beer 1

Change will always be here and can happen at any moment and purchasing seats in a stadium to see a favorite team play is a risk and all people should know this especially in a business like this one. Just about every contract or some sort of paperwork will have this on it has the term "Subject To Change".

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Change will always be here and can happen at any moment and purchasing seats for a favorite team is a risk and all people should know this especially in a business like this one. 

I’ve never been a PSL owner, so I’d be interested to see what the contract looks like.  Hopefully, they’ll take some sort of measures to smooth things over with existing seat holders. That’s just good business, but then again, this owner didn’t make his billions from providing the human touch with people. He comes from a different background, and in his world, analytics and spreadsheets are the guiding lights. I respect how he built his empire, but he’s all business. I’m not shocked at all by this.

Edited by ellis
  • Beer 1

Just now, ellis said:

I’ve never been a PSL owner, so I’d be interested to see what the contract looks like.  Hopefully, they’ll take some sort of measures to smooth things over with existing seat holders. That’s just good business, but then again, this owner didn’t make his billions from providing the human touch with people. I respect how he built his empire, but he’s all business. I’m not shocked at all by this.

This

40 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Wait they’re building luxury boxes in the front rows of the end zone? 

I’m imagining like NE has. Ground level. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Tepper is assuming that people are going to want to pay to watch the Panthers next season lol

I’m sure it’s for BoA or some other big bank to Smooze clients. 

This is for mls.  We share a stadium now. Rather have to share than drive to charleston to goto a game.

• Poo 1