Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

t96

Is there a single player on our roster right now who is a unanimous keeper?

Any players on the roster that you think everyone would say yes we 100% need to keep him through the rebuild as a core player? I honestly don’t think there is... Our best younger players all have some question marks.

Of course everyone will agree McC is a once in a lifetime player, but there are legitimate concerns from some about paying a RB what it’ll take to keep him, and to some degree they could be warranted.

After that you have guys like Moore, Burns, Bradberry, Moton, Shaq.... All solid players in many ways but not really guys that if we let go of we would definitely regret it. The roster is kinda solid in ways but also has no true 100% locked in core players. Thoughts?

• Poo 2

Moore is a lock. Guy just gave you top end receiving yardage in his second year with garbage qb play.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

McCaffrey is the only guy you can definitely make an argument for.  Moore? Probably.

Thompson is off the table for this discussion because they just extended him.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Christian McCaffrey

Brian Burns

Taylor Moton

DJ Moore

Shaq Thompson

I don't buy into the "fan created" controversy over CMC and his extension. That will be deaded by August at the latest and will be a non-issue.

...that everyone would agree on? No chance.

My personal opinion is we keep CMC. The rest are just whatever. Even if Cam gets healthy, he's getting older and isn't suited for a change in his playstyle.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

McCaffrey is the only guy you can definitely make an argument for.  Moore? Probably.

Thompson is off the table for this discussion because they just extended him.

Why does everyone forget the punter. -_-

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Why does everyone forget the punter. -_-

Because he’s easily replaceable.

or...

Because they secretly hate him for stealing their crush in the 9th grade.

Edited by 1of10Charnatives

Everyone is expendable at the right price. But, just because a guy deserves to be paid, doesn't mean you always take the cheap route.

37 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t know if there is a weird controversy over DJ Moore but there absolutely shouldn’t be. Dude is a star in the making

I suspect this is true.  My test for that is imagining DJ Moore on our team in 2015.  I mean . . . dude would have been pre-insanity Antonio Brown mentions at that point.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, BrianS said:

I suspect this is true.  My test for that is imagining DJ Moore on our team in 2015.  I mean . . . dude would have been pre-insanity Antonio Brown mentions at that point.

He was a top 5 WR with KA for the majority of the season and Grier for as many games as Cam.

Sky is truly the limit for him I feel. If we can get some good QB play in the next few years with Brady calling the shots. Oh boy

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan
  • Pie 2