Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bobsfoodbasics

[Rapoport] Panthers Moving RB Coach Jake Peetz To QB Coach

57 minutes ago, ellis said:

I still think a former HC would’ve been a good way to go. Definitely a youth movement of the top of the food chain on the offensive side of the ball. 

I guess it could have been worse.  Instead of Assistant QB coach he could have been Assistant TO the QB coach.  "Hold my calls and go get me some Chipotle."

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Total of three years, two of which were as an assistant quarterback coach. He has only one year in a full time role.

We interviewed three guys that were far more experienced and had successful track records. Plus the idea of keeping Peetz in the first place was that he was so good with McCaffrey.

This is not a move I understand at all.

You just explained the entire coaching staff from Rhule on down. Can’t use that logic for some and not all or else it’s just biases. We’ve built a staff of a lot of people not qualified for their jobs. 

8 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

You just explained the entire coaching staff from Rhule on down. Can’t use that logic for some and not all or else it’s just biases. We’ve built a staff of a lot of people not qualified for their jobs. 

I don't know that I'd say "unqualified" but calling it a staff that's really low on NFL experience and completely lacking in NFL head coaching experience would be accurate.

9 hours ago, Ship said:

Interesting! Peetz looks like a guy we might see as a future OC. Maybe move him around until Brady leaves.

That’s what I am thinking.  He has experience with Bama.  Let him learn Brady’s philosophy so he is ready to take over. 
I was confused at first before I did a little research on him.  

• Pie 1

Called trying to find diamonds in the rough. looks like Tepper is treating the coaching staff like draft picks. Grab all the up and coming coaches and hope a few pan out.  Thing is what will they do when they dont since Rhule doesnt fire coaches. 

Interesting concept will have to wait and see what happens. 

18 hours ago, DubE_4MR said:

Now we'll have to deal with Tua rumors all the way until draft night.

Somehow I will pick up the pieces of life and move on.