Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
TheSpecialJuan

Big news coming to Panther Nation in the coming days

4 minutes ago, Borat said:

Switching mustard vendors in the stadium 

Lusty Monk, Mother fuger. 

• Beer 2

Stadium upgrade complete.

Switching from 1 Ply to 2 Ply in the shitters throughout the stadium.

• Pie 1
  • Milkshake 3

21 minutes ago, Jim Harbaugh said:

Stadium upgrade complete.

Switching from 1 Ply to 2 Ply in the shitters throughout the stadium.

Soft or cushy?

I'm in the club section now so if they don't have Japanese style smart toilets with a bidet and heated seats I will be writing a strongly worded letter.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I'm in the club section now so if they don't have Japanese style smart toilets with a bidet and heated seats I will be writing a strongly worded letter.

You forgot the seats being on button.  

Just now, Harbingers said:

You forgot the seats being on button.  

Nah I got two installed in a recent reno and it comes with a remote that controls everything. Water temp, seat temp, flush (two options), bidet (two options), lids and probably something else I forgot. I was embarrassed at first but I tell anyone now if you have a few extra bucks just do it. Should be standard!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

I think it is more of an admission that we have a plan to be successful in the long term but not the short. It's the same slogan used by the 'sixers when they were tanking for picks. Rhule has some license to use this phrase given what he did at Baylor.

"Trust The Process" has shown positive results in Buffalo. They've made the playoffs in 2 of 3 seasons using the slogan. I suggest you get your myopic viewpoint under control.

2 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

"Trust The Process" has shown positive results in Buffalo. They've made the playoffs in 2 of 3 seasons using the slogan. I suggest you get your myopic viewpoint under control.

And so have the 76ers. I think you may be looking for an argument that isn't there.

12 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Nah I got two installed in a recent reno and it comes with a remote that controls everything. Water temp, seat temp, flush (two options), bidet (two options), lids and probably something else I forgot. I was embarrassed at first but I tell anyone now if you have a few extra bucks just do it. Should be standard!

even the $50 bidet from amazon is the best thing that ever happened.  i don't think folks realize how disgusting not using a bidet is because they just haven't experienced it