Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Shocker

Roy Williams

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This is just not a good team, a historically bad one, but to have referees interfere and take basically decide the game is what stings. Complete bullshit.  I guess when it’s one of those type of seasons that’s just the way it is. Luckily for UNC we have seasons like this once every blue moon. 

Regarding dook - this certainly isn’t a vintage team for them by any means either. Their luck in the tourney is going to have to do a lot with their draw and how the officials are feeling that day. 

I think you said it here or elsewhere, this has been a down year for CBB as a whole.  There are no real world beating teams, and MSU fell out of the top 25 today and they were preseason number 1.  Odd year for sure.

11 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

I think you said it here or elsewhere, this has been a down year for CBB as a whole.  There are no real world beating teams, and MSU fell out of the top 25 today and they were preseason number 1.  Odd year for sure.

It is down across the board. What’s going to make it worse next month is you’ll have the typical morons who don’t watch college ball parachute in right before the tourney and they know everything lol. The two marquee players -Wiseman and Cole both had their seasons interrupted. Memphis is obviously cheating and Wiseman got caught and Cole missed two months. Wouldn’t surprise me to see some really funky stuff happen in the dance. 

Seriously this FSU vs Duke game has been so fuggin one sided with calls.  I hate Valentine so damn much.

Edited by Shocker
  • Poo 1

I don't watch dook games unless it's against Carolina, but the foul call on FSU for getting elbowed in the face was pretty typical.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

All these heels fans in here complaining about the refs.  Classic

10 minutes ago, toldozer said:

All these heels fans in here complaining about the refs.  Classic

EAD dookie 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:11 PM, Shocker said:

Seriously this FSU vs Duke game has been so fuggin one sided with calls.  I hate Valentine so damn much.

ND player at the end of the game shoved Black which should have been a foul and of course they call it out of bounds on UNC and changes the game. Just one of those years but there ain’t  worse refs in sports that ACC college hoops. I hate every single one of those shitbags. 

28 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

EAD dookie 

I'm good. Take all them L's like a man

25 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

ND player at the end of the game shoved Black which should have been a foul and of course they call it out of bounds on UNC and changes the game. Just one of those years but there ain’t  worse refs in sports that ACC college hoops. I hate every single one of those shitbags. 

If only you were up on them by 34 points at the end of the game, then it wouldn't matter about them damn refs