Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Olsen to be released today?

They said on the radio earlier that he'd become a free agent today 

He was already tweeting Wilson to get him to Seattle also.

Am I the only one wondering why the Panthers aren't trying to trade him?

17 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Dead cap??

3million

We should have 48 miliion in cap space once we get rid of Mike Davis, D. Poe, Olsen and Kuechly. 

We might have more if they are waiting until June 1st to make Luke's retirement official, they also have the option, however highly unlikely of going after Kuechly for some of his initial signing bonus and that would give us more cap space.

Edited by thunderraiden

13 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Can't trade yet. Plus, who's gonna trade for a guy you've already said you're gonna release?

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Can't trade yet. Plus, who's gonna trade for a guy you've already said you're gonna release?

A team that wouldn't want to have to deal with competition from any other teams that would be interested. At his salary / age, I wouldn't ever expect it, but just because a player could be released, doesn't mean teams wouldn't still make that trade.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

He wouldn't report unless it's a team he specifically wanted to go to...and who is going to pay him?

He currently has the 2nd highest cap hit next season for TE's.

so how does he know he's 3rd in line when he's technically still a panther?   im pretty sick of that dude.

Seeing Greg suit up for Seattle would be sickening.  Go someplace like Houston, Baltimore, or maybe even Buffalo and help them out instead