Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Mr. Scot

Off Topic: Tornado Activity

I'm hearing from the radio that there might have been tornado damage in the Matthews and Pineville areas. Anyone heard any more info?

Tornado was on the ground in Kannapolis near 85, no injuries reported yet. I'm near Concord Mills and we got heavy rain and wind but nothing dangerous and it was short lived.

Here in Pineville, the greenway is right behind my backyard and there's some huge trees that fell thankfully towards the direction of the greenway.

Nothing yet in sc.

Crazy amount of rain in Asheville, hope it stops soon.

I’m on border of tega cay/ NC on the NC side. Right by rivergate shopping center. Patio furniture including large heavy table launched across the yard,2 sections of privacy fence blown down, several neighbors had trees split in half. Some neighbors saw siding come of there house. Flooding in several areas around here. 

It’s my son’s birthday, and I was heading over to Academy sports to grab a few things. Apparently, this came through about an hour earlier, and every building along this major highway (29) has no power. 

Preparing for it to hit our area. Should be here in a hour. 

A lot of tornado damage in Spartanburg area and flooding in Greenville/Spartanburg Area

I live in Clemmons and work in Winston... tons of rain but nothing damaging so far.  Hoping my house is good when I get back there.  

Lots of wind damage and flooding in the Raleigh area. Many trees down and lots of power outages. We had pea-sized hail for a couple of minutes.

Lots of damage near downtown Matthews with trees down. Reports are that witnesses saw a tornado touch down by a shopping center off Independence Blvd.

Albemarle had some Tornado damage.

1 hour ago, Happy Panther said:

Wow...I’m in union County, very windy and flooding everywhere but thankfully no tornado activity  yet

Edited by bull123