Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Scot

Bradberry: Does this sound familiar?

Noteworthy: The Rivera hire might actually help the Redskins keep Trent Williams.

Bradberry going to the Redskins anyone surprised or care

It's becoming more and more obvious that Rivera and company valued relationships over winning. I'm glad we can start over with a new owner and hopefully a new GM soon

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Honestly, I won't be all that surprised if the Redskins are better than us for the next few years.

Long term? Who knows. But starting out? Yeah.

• Pie 1

I Don’t think Bradberry will be back. His comments after the last game was all about getting paid and not caring where it came from. That has just continued since then, and he has not once mentioned the Panthers other than that last game. 

• Pie 3

46 minutes ago, sml1950 said:

Washington will likely cut Norman whether they sign Bradberry or not.  So would you rather have Bradberry at 12-14 million or Norman back at 6-8 million.

Niether

• Poo 1

Ron never put together consecutive winning seasons, never took blame for mistakes made but “spoke to us like men”. 

Well this made me lose a little respect for Bradberry. If he’d rather get coddled than win football games maybe his head isn’t in the right place. He can go with Rivera and continue to be mediocre there. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Well this made me lose a little respect for Bradberry. If he’d rather get coddled than win football games maybe his head isn’t in the right place. He can go with Rivera and continue to be mediocre there. 

I get it, but to be fair who among us would turn down a chance to work for a boss that'd go easier on us?

• Pie 2

I still don’t get why Washington hired Ron after beating him last season.  It’s a dead end, the nfl has changed and it passed him by.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

How many different teams are we going to have crazy connections with? Bills, Giants, now Redskins. What other teams have connections like that other than teams coached by Andy Reid and Bill Belichick...? Crazy that our relatively average organization has been feeding all of these other teams..

Don't forget the Chargers from 8 years ago---(The Turners, Tolbert, etc.)

Based on Rhule's statements that he wants to focus on defense first, and his comments about stopping the run and running the football is he that much different than Rivera?

Even came out and said he doens't believe in firing coaches. 

Sure he says he wants to use sports science but I'm not sure I believe that if Hurney is gonna be at the top of all of this. 

I think Rhule is gonna be Ron 2.0.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get it, but to be fair who among us would turn down a chance to work for a boss that'd go easier on us?

I mean, not me for sure lol. But I’m not a professional athlete where my entire job is a competition.  I hope for my team’s players to have a bit more of a competitive desire for excellence. 

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Bradberry. He’s a serious shutdown corner. 

Lmaooooo 

• Pie 1