Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

For XP's I like their idea for 2-point and 3-point conversions though I still feel like FG should be available for the 1-point instead of it being the same as a 2 and 3 point just closer to the goal.

• Pie 1

I would like to see Dallas win since they have a couple ex panthers but I think there about to loose this one

On 2/8/2020 at 6:21 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

I wonder if Marty will be signing any of these XFL guys once their season is over. I believe we signed 10 of the AFL guys last year.

I think he drafted half of them.  

• Pie 1
  • Milkshake 1
  • Beer 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:18 PM, lightsout said:

Things the NFL could absolutely use:

1) headsets in all offensive skill player's helmets. Will cut down on huddle time, will allow for less confusion. GREAT for guys like Cam who thrive in no huddle. IDK how I feel about them ALWAYS being on as I think that could negatively impact players having a coach in their ear the whole time. Could also lend itself to cheating.

2) two timeouts per half. Hell, I can't recall the last time ANY team used all 6 available timeouts anyway. Would make frivolous challenges more painful.

3) OT rules adopted.

For 2), I dont really see why we should make it more painful for teams to correct refs mistakes.

On 2/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, The Lobo said:

So who should we root for? 

St Louis Battlehawks. They're the only team of the 8 from a city that does not already have an NFL team. And the only city, IIRC, that has lost 2 NFL teams over the years, Cardinals and Rams.  They're the outliers.

Landry Jones is gonna' make a big difference next week for Dallas. Glad St Louis played them this week.

• Pie 1

I wish Charlotte had a team. I would order the gear right now if they did. 

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, Dhagans06 said:

Frank Alexander is looking good out there

So did Kony, he tore it up. 

12 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I wish Charlotte had a team. I would order the gear right now if they did. 

Along those lines, I would take my family to a game and let them experience live stadium football. That’s something we’ve neglected to do because of cost/value with nfl prices. The xfl tickets are really reasonably priced. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

St Louis Battlehawks. They're the only team of the 8 from a city that does not already have an NFL team. And the only city, IIRC, that has lost 2 NFL teams over the years, Cardinals and Rams.  They're the outliers.

Landry Jones is gonna' make a big difference next week for Dallas. Glad St Louis played them this week.

That’s who I was thinking, I live somewhat close to STL so that’s why I’d pick them. Plus Ta’mu is fun to watch. 

• Pie 1