Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Ja  Rhule

History: Are the Knight Templar’s the founders of the US?

I was watching this program about the fall of the Knight Templar’s and how they transformed themselves after being disbanded by the pope.  Knight Templar’s were responsible for revolution that created Portugal after civil war with Spain. Portugal real name is Por Tu O Gral which translates Port of the Holy Grail.  Portugal was the only place in the world that gave Knight Templar’s the asylum (Portuguese king was raised and trained by Knight Templar’s).  4 years later the Knight Templar’s changed the name to Order of Christ.  Order of Christ learned from mistakes and they focused on one thing and on thing only... banking and control and influence through money and economics.  They crashed economies instead of directly starting the wars.  They had a massive beef with the Muslims and Middle East and crashed their economy first causing massive civil wars.  Because of Islam, Knight Templar’s failed so the hate was real.

Some of the top members of Order of Christ were Henry the Navigator, Vasta Da Gama and etc.  Christopher Columbus was involves with the Order of Christ there is just not much on it.  One of his wife’s was a daughter of one of top Order of Christ leaders.  These are the  explorers that discovered the new world.  Portugal are the country to start slave trade from African nations as well.  Portugal became the true financial center of the world.  With time Order of Christ magically disappeared but new society came to life in 1700.  The Freemasons.  The Portugal start becoming less relevant while US begun gaining steam.  All first leaders of the US were Freemasons.  The biggest hint is the US seal in 1776 novus ordo seclorum “New World Order” and $1 Bill in 1900s which was the main goal of Knight Templar’s.

The star of Salomon was main symbol to Knight Templar’s and Order of Christ and... Freemasons. US Pentagon is perfect outline of the inside the star.  

E48CCEE3-B117-4747-A878-EBF5F9E0B430.jpeg

C0D6DEA1-21A9-4490-8852-1B314B9A9FCC.gif

Knight Templar and Order of Christ goal is too control the world and money.  Crash the threat before it became a threat. 

Now we have Builderberg Group.

Here’s a Builderberg logo which is consistent with Freemasons.  Nothing is known from Builderberg group.   It exists but extremely secretive.  Only extremely elite from US and Europe are part of it.

FDC41EF5-D3C3-4B5F-A452-3C7E27ACCCBA.png

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Poo 1

I miss Venom.

13 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

E48CCEE3-B117-4747-A878-EBF5F9E0B430.jpeg

C0D6DEA1-21A9-4490-8852-1B314B9A9FCC.gif

Knight Templar and Order of Christ goal is too control the world and money.  Crash the threat before it became a threat. 

Now we have Builderberg Group.

Here’s a Builderberg logo which is consistent with Freemasons.  Nothing is known from Builderberg group.   It exists but extremely secretive.  Only extremely elite from US and Europe are part of it.

FDC41EF5-D3C3-4B5F-A452-3C7E27ACCCBA.png

You do know that DC was not the original home to the federal government. 

44 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

I miss Venom.

he came back a few years ago and he had migrated from non-partisan conspiracy guy to hardcore maga dork

17 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he came back a few years ago and he had migrated from non-partisan conspiracy guy to hardcore maga dork

Yeah I remember that now that you mention it.

I miss the Nazi moon bases days

It's really not that far fetched though.   

10 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Didn't Indiana Jones straighten all this out?

I thought it was Benjamin Franklin Gates

• Beer 1

The creators of the United States were Freemasons. Who the Knights Templar pull correlation from but we’re distinctly different. The Knights Templar did not create America. 

I highly recommend burning what ever TV show you watched to the ground in your brain and starting over if you truly care about the facts.

I don't really think anyone will really know the truth as history is never quite what we think, I mean from that many years ago.     One thing that IS true is there IS secret societies (Redwood society, Skulls) and this is proven.    What they do, who knows.

22 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I don't really think anyone will really know the truth as history is never quite what we think, I mean from that many years ago.     One thing that IS true is there IS secret societies (Redwood society, Skulls) and this is proven.    What they do, who knows.

It’s not that hard to figure out but listening to daft TV shows is not the way to do it.