Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Thomas Davis: “If I’m Cam Newton, I’m doing what’s best for me and my career” “The time is best for him to find another team”

Nothing is set in stone but I have to agree with TD when he said the statements coming from the organization do not sound like someone who is looking to build with Cam 

Non selfish panther fan in me wants him to do this also if we aren’t interested in putting the best product on the field.

i just hope if he leaves he goes to a team with fly jersey colors.

At this point I feel bad wanting Cam back. We just are not set up or ready to win and there isn't anyone running things at any level that has winning experience in the NFL. The last two years were wasted and the next two are not looking any better. It's a crap position for him and us fans. Go and be free my friend, you deserve better. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

At this point I think it would be a bigger surprise if he remains a panther this year than if he’s traded. We could even potentially wait until the preseason if a contenders QB goes down early. 

TD isn't wrong. There is a way to toe that line and not alienate a star player with questions surrounding him and the organization has completely botched it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

TD may lure Cam to Whale's Vagina's northern neighbor.  That Angel city. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

TD also confirmed him and Cam are actively talking and this clearly shows the advice he gave him is clearly to try to find somewhere else. 

Folks, I think this is it for Ace Boogie in black and blue. 

This gon' be some weird as$ team this coming season. 

Every player and every team should always do what’s in their best interest.  The problem is that you never know what’s best until afterwards.  They might not want to admit it but sometimes flipping a coin is the best alternative.  It gets rid of all the subjective info and reduces it to a true game of chance because that’s what it is anyway. HEADS HE STAYS.....TAILS HE GOES.  It is just that simple.

If the Chargers reach out to Cam, it is illegal.  If TD does it, it is OK.

The Chargers should bring in a star to get LA excited.

Cam said he thinks Tom Brady will be playing for the Chargers this season, so I don't think he'd want to be the back-up, lol.