Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
panther4life

Josh Norman cut

54 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

So he's signing with the Georgia Bulldogs??

That would be my guess.

3 hours ago, Palmetto said:

I wonder if he can play Safety

Some great Cbs have transitioned to safety at the end of their careers

He is done as a corner. I think he could be a good FS. He is good at run support and good with his eyes upfield on the Qb. Deangelo Hall did it and added several years to his career. I think Norman could add another 2-3 I’d he wanted. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

So he's signing with the Minnesota Timberwolves?

Can he shoot 3s?

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

So he's signing with the Georgia Bulldogs??

Browns?

5 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

The FA signings should tell us what to expect out of next season, keeping Cam we have the ability to create a pretty decent amount of cap, it'd be nice if we re-coupe the Luke money, I'm all for retiring to stay healthy, but we need that money back if you're not going to play for the cap. 

That money is Luke's. It's his guaranteed money from Hurney restructuring his contract. It's not ours to take back.

I think if Olsen signs with anyone it's the Bills, because he knows them and they're a couple of players away from doing some damage in the playoffs. Seattle is too far for his family but would be the closest to win it all of those 3. Redskins are in a rebuild but ain't going anywhere in a year.

Except for getting draft pick in a trade, Gman was right to send him on his way

8 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

In what world????

the source of the huddle 

madden

• Pie 1

It’s a no from me dog....,plus we are in full rebuild, you don’t sign vets at the end of their career when you are in this mode.  

• NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
    JOSH NORMANDB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
    7593.jpg

ESPN's Marcel Louis-Jacques suggests the Bills as a landing spot for free agent Josh Norman.

This is dot-connecting, as Norman played for Sean McDermott during their time in Carolina. The Bills are in the market for a No. 2 corner with Levi Wallace and Kevin Johnson both free agents, so Norman to Buffalo makes some sense. After a disastrous 2019, Norman should settle for a prove-it deal this offseason.

RELATED: 
    Feb 14, 2020, 7:12 PM ET

•  

Not commenting on Norman specifically but they are going to have to bring in some veterans in some capacity. Like how Gettleman found some great leadership at the ends of their careers. Guys like Peanut and Harper and Cotchery. Good guys to play a roll and help with the youth.

• Pie 1

I would never turn down JNo, but I think the money and years in a contract would be tough for both sides to match and justify. 

46 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I would never turn down JNo, but I think the money and years in a contract would be tough for both sides to match and justify. 

Jno?  Godalmighty