Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Norman cut and Olsen down to Bills, Seahawks and Skins.

Edited by panther4life
  • Pie 2

Vet min with no guarantee of starting or even making the 53, sure. But someone else will give him more.

Hmmm....I wonder what kind of salary he would command, I don't think we'll do it though.

Gonna be a wild off-season!

Josh rode one spectacular season and crazy eyes to millions of dollars. Hopefully he was wiser with his bucks than with his work.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

Hmmm....I wonder what kind of salary he would command, I don't think we'll do it though.

Gonna be a wild off-season!

Doubt. But if hes cheaper than bradberry do it

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Norman might be a good stop gap if we lose Bradberry.

In what world????

• Pie 3

I'd think he's in the 6M ish range at this point, his name still demands ''some'' respect (Bradberry is probably in the 10-12M range at market value), and while here he was talented, has ties to Hurney as the GM who drafted him, just depends on how full on go we are with a youth movement. 

I would not be averse to his return, plus it keeps #24 on the field, he has familiarity vs all of the NFC South receivers as well. 

You can forget about this team signing any aging vets.  Norman will not be coming back.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

The FA signings should tell us what to expect out of next season, keeping Cam we have the ability to create a pretty decent amount of cap, it'd be nice if we re-coupe the Luke money, I'm all for retiring to stay healthy, but we need that money back if you're not going to play for the cap. 

I think Jordan Gross said it best, if you can’t contribute to the 5 year plan, (paraphrasing )you’re likely out. Of course he was referring to players with expendable contracts on the roster but that would likely also apply to any free agents. 

Edited by panther4life
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2