Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

42 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He explicitly came out in the media and said the pats paid him like poo. Knowing him and the pats it’s probably a ruse. But that’s what he said. 

News to me. He still wouldn't be making more than he would if he stays with the Pats. He has been a steal for the Pats, that I agree on but he allowed it and it helped make them constantly competitive by doing so. It's one of thr thingd I grudgingly admire about the guy, he weighs pay vs winning very well and has almost done it for 20 years.

He is rich and his wife is even richer. No old player is or will make as much as the new guys will over the life of their career. With the raising caps and the fact guys age out, it's just how it is. Cam used to be top 5 in the league in pay and now he isn't even 10 million away from the top guy in the same contract. Nature of the NFL for now

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

News to me. He still wouldn't be making more than he would if he stays with the Pats. He has been a steal for the Pats, that I agree on but he allowed it and it helped make them constantly competitive by doing so. It's one of thr thingd I grudgingly admire about the guy, he weighs pay vs winning very well and has almost done it for 20 years.

He is rich and his wife is even richer. No old player is or will make as much as the new guys will over the life of their career. With the raising caps and the fact guys age out, it's just how it is. Cam used to be top 5 in the league in pay and now he isn't even 10 million away from the top guy in the same contract. Nature of the NFL for now

Now imagine if someone paid him 45 million per year for 2 years just to fug with the CBA. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

With all the money Brady has made and his wife's income, why would he do that? He won championships and got rich, just go have fun for the rest of his life. 

Maybe Vegas is the reason. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Now imagine if someone paid him 45 million per year for 2 years just to fug with the CBA. 

LOL. He would be the GOAT anywhich way then. Not sure the raiders are that dumb but it's possible. Raiders are desperate and Gruden is notorious for needing an old QB to be successful.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Patriots will acquire Odell Beckham Jr from the Browns right before the free agency period. This move will convince Brady to re-sign on a 2-year deal. 

And that will be as wonderful as when they signed Brown last summer. Okay, maybe not quite as majestic as that faceplant.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Can't stand Brady. Not because he's "good" .. but because I think he's anything but.

He's just "smarter" than everybody else .. rigggght. Tony Pike has more talent than this guy.

When has Tom Brady ever won without a Top 10 scoring Defense?

It's laughable to think how anybody with a brain could think the NFL is not rigged when a QB like Tom Brady, with less talent than a Tony Pike, wins as many rings as the Steelers franchise in twenty seasons. Riggggght. Sports are not rigged.

I can’t stand Brady, but this right here is some grade A nonsense.

Stop.

sniffing.

glue.

Tom Brady threw for one (1) TD during the first Patriots Super Bowl run .. one TD the entire post-season run ..

His last ring, the NE defense held the "vaunted" Rams offense to 3 pts.

So that's two rings right there that can be discounted

17 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

And that will be as wonderful as when they signed Brown last summer. Okay, maybe not quite as majestic as that faceplant.

and Josh Gordon. but that's the beauty of the Patriots organization, past mistakes do not deter them from taking chances and making trades. 

I think part of the reason Brady wants out of NE is the lack of talent he has to work with on offense. They have Edleman but that's not enough. I'm not sure if the Raiders have enough either. They have a solid young TE/RB but that's about it and they dont have nearly as good of a defense NE does. If Brady really does leave NE I feel like he'd go to a team that can surround him with some really good pieces on offense

1 hour ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Can't stand Brady. Not because he's "good" .. but because I think he's anything but.

He's just "smarter" than everybody else .. rigggght. Tony Pike has more talent than this guy.

It's laughable to think how anybody with a brain could think the NFL is not rigged when a QB like Tom Brady, with less talent than a Tony Pike, wins as many rings as the Steelers franchise in twenty seasons. Riggggght. Sports are not rigged.

Absurd

I thought gruden would make a run at Cam

i think word is out that Can is injured beyond what we know

7 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Because he doesn’t think NE hasn’t paided him enough. He’s already got the rings. Now he wants the extra money to pad that retirement. 

Wrong.

he just loves playing and staying young.

and he wants to go down doing something no ones ever even heard of playing at his age.

5 hours ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Wrong.

completely ridiculous 

7 hours ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

This is up there for the dumbest things you have ever said. Impressive.

15 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

and Josh Gordon. but that's the beauty of the Patriots organization, past mistakes do not deter them from taking chances and making trades. 

Was talking about the Raiders. While Brown was a rare faceplant for the Patriots, he was a comical flop in Raider Nation -- a place that has been an ass clown circus for a decade and a half.

5v8mi5qe3rox.jpg

• Milkshake 1