Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
bull123

Daytona 500

Recommended Posts

Fair enough on ratings comparables...just on same weekend...looks like both on tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, rodeo said:

lmao the all star game. why don't you compare it to the Pro Bowl while you're at it

Here I'll do it:

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2019/01/pro-bowl-ratings-espn-abc/

I mean this is Daytona we're talking about, it's literally called The Great American Race.  It's the flagship weekend of NASCAR.  And like a million and a half more people watched it in 2019 than two hand touch football between a bunch of fill-ins and Pro Bowl alternates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bull123 said:

 

lol yes he likes the way donald trump treats white people. no doubt about that. well said clint boyer

  • Pie 5
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to really like NASCAR. Even after I got older and realized that most of the sports fanbase consisted of inbred, racist morons with small attention spans that just used it as an excuse to sit in a trailer and get obliterated on cheap beer. 
 

the sport is in decline big time. They don’t remove thousands upon thousands of seats from CMS for a sport that is doing well.  It’s dying. The family, southern tradition and competitive aspects of actually driving are long gone. It’s a bunch of rich kids in cars that can basically drive themselves with Hendrick motors. The sport is in a serious need of a complete overhaul. I went to the last race here where Jeff Gordon was driving and it was the most boring and least interesting live sporting event I’ve ever seen. I won’t be back anytime soon. 
 

 

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

lol yes he likes the way donald trump treats white people. no doubt about that. well said clint boyer

I like Clint Boyer but no one is going to confuse him or any other nascar driver as a brain surgeon any time soon. Trump, who probably absolutely hates Nascar, certainly wasn’t going to miss a photo op with a bunch of entitled rich people and the low class of people who worship motor sports. 
 

Can’t wait to see the ratings of the NBA ASG tonight vs D500. I bet it’s not even close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NASCAR is so boring. Even with a family connection into Hendrick Racing I can't stand one second of it. That said, Trump was very smart to campaign this way.

You Lefties are going to go full mental if you let the rednecks and "nazis" elect him again. Better get out and vote. Unless you're Cooter who will pout if Bernie doesn't get the nom, giving the Dems one less vote. How about you rodeo? Phil? Nanuq? Will you guys vote if Bernie somehow gets screwed?

  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I used to really like NASCAR. Even after I got older and realized that most of the sports fanbase consisted of inbred, racist morons with small attention spans that just used it as an excuse to sit in a trailer and get obliterated on cheap beer. 
 

the sport is in decline big time. They don’t remove thousands upon thousands of seats from CMS for a sport that is doing well.  It’s dying. The family, southern tradition and competitive aspects of actually driving are long gone. It’s a bunch of rich kids in cars that can basically drive themselves with Hendrick motors. The sport is in a serious need of a complete overhaul. I went to the last race here where Jeff Gordon was driving and it was the most boring and least interesting live sporting event I’ve ever seen. I won’t be back anytime soon. 
 

 

It had it's 15 minutes of fame. Same with wrestling. And at about the same time too. And people are still trying to make bank off the two like it's the late 90s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It had it's 15 minutes of fame. Same with wrestling. And at about the same time too. And people are still trying to make bank off the two like it's the late 90s.

Big surprise that Donald Trump is in the WWE hall of fame. Wrestling is NASCAR’s cousin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Big surprise that Donald Trump is in the WWE hall of fame. Wrestling is NASCAR’s cousin. 

It’s your fault the Heels lost last night....again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bull123 said:

It’s your fault the Heels lost last night....again

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that Daytona was rained out. Oh boy nothing like the premiere event of your sport being pushed back to a Monday. Nobody will remember (or care) who wins the race on Wednesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reading now on fox news that apparently the daytona 500 is only for little bitches, can anyone confirm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...