Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Yaboychris28

Greg Olsen just needs to retire

And be a lead analyst. If anyone is watching this XFL game on FS1, he’s doing great. Very knowledgeable, intellectual, great incite. Unless he gets interest from a SB contender, just hang it up. Lol at the rumors of him  playing for RR and the Redskins. Poor guy 

Edited by Yaboychris28
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

I can understand Olsen's desire to play, especially if he feels he's healthy. He can still make plays and he's great at finding a pocket and making the catch to move the chains. And if he can make a few million dollars doing it, why not...

20 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Olsen on any team besides a REAL contender is just weird. Stop, dude. Go talk that poo for the big paycheck. You earned it. 

Redskins wouldn’t make much sense, but Bills and Seahawks are playoff teams, I wouldn’t put them as top contenders but they certainly could be. I do think he should probably just retire at this point though.

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

Redskins wouldn’t make much sense, but Bills and Seahawks are playoff teams, I wouldn’t put them as top contenders but they certainly could be. I do think he should probably just retire at this point though.

Of course, Bills and Hawks you can make a case for. Skins. Nah. Hang them cleats up, G-reg.

Dude wants to play so he should play.  Get in the playoffs pad the stats and strengthen your case for the HOF.  Announcing gig will be there for a long time after he retires.  

I'll let him and the market for him decide what he does. It's none of my business to have an opinion about his career path.

So are you guys his mother?

It’s a free country, somewhat Ha.

if the dude wants to play for millions and be in a locker room playing a sport he’s done all his  life,... that’s up to him.

Make millions, add to his incredible career stats, help a team win games, perhaps get a Superb Owl ring to top off a great career?

Yeah, all of us would kill for the chance to do that. Good luck Greg, in whatever you choose to do. 

Hope for his sake if he plays, it is for a team where he a TE first & not an asst. LT/RT first like the Panthers were forced to use him as.

Unless he plays for a GOOD playoff team (I.e. Seahawks, Ravens, Patriots), he's done. Sorry for your last 3 seasons. It sucks to wash your SB team get washed away down the drain over a 4-year time span with you wanting to do something about it but can't.