Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Corona Virus thread

Posted (edited)

Raleigh health officials predicted we would have 4000 cases by today, they later revised down to 2600

i think we have 1900 state wide which is still a lot...that is .001% of the states population 

health folks on raleigh sat we will have 115k cases

meck county has around 500, and growing, which is currently .0005%

local hospitals say they need an additional 3000 beds to be prepared 

We are a LONG way from these projected numbers from Raleigh...is this going to ramp up that much??

10 million people on the US have lost their jobs over this...that’s 10 million

Edited by bull123

4 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

JFC

... Holy poo.

20 hours ago, PhillyB said:

tax revenue you fuging simp. eat a curb

The gov is paying for it, but it sure as hell isn’t coming g from tax revenue because with everything shutdown, there is no revenue

5 hours ago, 332nd said:

They should be doing that.

Pelosi has a single motivation...get Trump...that is all she cares about since she has failed so miserably 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Pelosi has a single motivation...get Trump...that is all she cares about since she has failed so miserably 

More people than not would rather have Madam Speaker Pelosi as POTUS. Proven leader. It’s common knowledge.

• Poo 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Georgia’s governor is a fuging idiot.

There’s a ton of people who have really shown their true colors during this crisis. Tons of ineptitude. Selfish people not putting their citizens and country first. The Lt Gov from Texas, the FL gov, the Ga gov, Richie Burr,  and of course trump have all failed miserably. And what do you know all republicans. Idiots. 

Edited by 4Corners

20 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Even if I granted you that, they should be overseeing the response. It's literally part of their job.

• Pie 1

So based off of what I heard from that dr Birx, we’re gonna be in really bad shape. Our log curves are not following Spain, France or Italy. Mortality looks exponential but our new cases also have a different slope. It is different than the other three countries trends and they were/are getting fuged up. 

we are in big trouble.

26 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Because of Nancy Pelosi and CNN and the rest of the libruls conspiracy to suppress trump and church 

• Flames 1