Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Paa Langfart

Corona Virus thread

Posted (edited)

Oh boy this guy gets fiery! It’s becoming more and more apparent Kushner has way to much sway over the executive branch. 

Edited by Harbingers

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Oh boy this guy gets fiery! It’s becoming more and more apparent Kushner has way to much sway over the executive branch. 

Well, when one sees that the U.S. national stockpile's website changed the mission statement to match what he said it should be, less than a day after he claimed that said stockpiles were "ours", I'd have to agree.

Edited by 332nd
  • Pie 1

Some are now projecting America’s peak to be around the 15th.  Carolina’s peak however to be closer to the end of April/start of May. 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, CRA said:

Some are now projecting America’s peak to be around the 15th.  Carolina’s peak however to be closer to the end of April/start of May. 

I said in the other thread we have to look at states as individual countries not as the US as a whole. Peaks are gonna differ everywhere. 

that’s why a more uniformed approach was needed to get this over with as quick as possible. What Bill Gates has been talking about. This is common fuging sense.

We are gonna be in for a long haul of pain and suffering both economically and medically. Hot spots are gonna continue to pop up. People will travel to other states, infect people and the cycle will begin again. i’m resigning myself to the fact that I’m not gonna be doing poo until a vaccine or treatment plan is created. 

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

I said in the other thread we have to look at states as individual countries not as the US as a whole. Peaks are gonna differ everywhere. 

that’s why a more uniformed approach was needed to get this over with as quick as possible. What Bill Gates has been talking about. This is common fuging sense.

We are gonna be in for a long haul of pain and suffering both economically and medically. Hot spots are gonna continue to pop up. People will travel to other states, infect people and the cycle will begin again. i’m resigning myself to the fact that I’m not gonna be doing poo until a vaccine or treatment plan is created. 

These are the projections I was looking at. 

https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

Totally agree.  Need to look at the US as if it is essentially Europe.  50 different countries.   And given the fact their is no real leadership at the Federal level all 50 have been handling it different from the jump.  Different time tables.  Different actions. 

Both the Carolinas do look be on the same time table though in terms of reaching the peak. So we have a ways to go and haven’t seen the bad yet. 

We will be dependent on someone like S Korea to figure a treatment out.  Largely because they are ahead of us and the fact have more efficiently dealt with it.  Which aids in figuring out a treatment.   We are still comically behind on all this.   Our lack of testing is still a joke.   There has to be some real science behind why it attacks some so aggressive and violently and yet so mild in contrast to such a large portion who get it.   But you gotta test more than the sick to figure that out.   And we aren’t even close to being in that game right now. 

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

Bill Gates is certainly an expert of getting invaded by viruses that shut us all down.

• Beer 1

Seriously what the fug. “Stay at home! Or at the beach.”

“The town's good intentions were upended on Thursday when Gov. Brian P. Kemp issued a statewide shelter-in-place executive order which supersedes all local orders relating to coronavirus -- and also opened up the state's beaches.”