Carolina Huddle
Ja  Rhule

Corona Virus

That’s 21 st century reality check. Can have AI, cloning animals, self driving cars, smart phones.  

Still can’t defeat one of simplest organisms, that’s directly threatening lives almost worldwide now.   So there.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

That’s 21 st century reality check. Can have AI, cloning animals, self driving cars, smart phones.  

Still can’t defeat one of simplest organisms, that’s directly threatening lives almost worldwide now.   So there.

Each has their own way of reacting to a new vaccine and the possibility to unsuccessfully work on them. So there is no way to even take out any organisms that easily. 

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

Supposedly, there are 2 strains of the virus, an L strain which is much more aggressive, and an S strain which could be the one spreading.

The L strain causes people to be sick quickly and quarantined, therefore isolating it easier.  The S version just goes on and on because it does not present as quickly.

Again, this is just some of the info from China experience.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, COV-2020 said:

Joe biden comes out against travel ban. Total senile fool. 

So the travel ban is a good thing?  The UK has cases, and they also have Trump resorts.  Why were they excluded?   If you can explain that logic, I will appreciate it.  The travel ban does as much to prevent the spreading of the virus as building a wall helps reduce crime. The travel ban, if the answer, should have been implemented weeks ago if there was any evidence it works.  That is when Trump--the real senile old fool--was telling America that the Coronavirus is a Democrat hoax. 

Trump refused to reassemble the committee that protects the US from infectious diseases like this when he ran them off in 2018.  He refused to re-staff the committee when it was proposed in a bipartisan effort in November of last year.  He did nothing.  So tell me again about senile old fools--I am waiting.

Edited by MHS831

Just now, MHS831 said:

So the travel ban is a good thing?  The UK has cases, and they also have Trump resorts.  Why were they excluded?   If you can explain that logic, I will appreciate it.  The travel ban does as much to prevent the spreading of the virus as building a wall helps reduce crime. The travel ban, if the answer, should have been implemented weeks ago if there was any evidence it works.  That is when Trump--the real senile old fool--was telling America that the Coronavirus is a Democrat hoax. 

Trump refused to reassemble the committee that protects the US from infectious diseases like this when he ran them off in 2018.  He refused to re-staff the committee when it was proposed in a bipartisan effort in November of last year.  He did nothing.  So tell me again about senile old fools--I am waiting.

Tbox is around the corner, first cesspool on the right

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, stirs said:

Tbox is around the corner, first cesspool on the right

See thread title.

40 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

See thread title.

@stirsis right.  There is a thread on coronavirus in the TB to discuss the political side of this.  Here we should leave politics out

• Pie 1

Might affect the draft and free agency and generally transcends sports anyway?

4 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

I'm kinda confused...what is "Corona Virus" doing here under "Carolina Panthers Football"?

Shouldn't be under "The Lounge" or "Tinderbox"?

Its there also

3 hours ago, raz said:

for $50 you can get a bidet attachment for your toilet from amazon.   its the best thing that ever happened.   takes 4 squares of toilet paper to pat yourself dry and you're completely clean.     its good for the earth as tp is generally made from virgin timber.   its good for when you eat too much hot sauce.    you won't believe you ever wiped the old way and you'll realize just how disgusting and inferior the old way is.    

and for the love of hot dogs you won't have to get up and clean yourself in the f'n shower if there is no tp to be found

to add i had roids popping up for a couple years.  with the squatty potty and a bidet attachment i haven't had one in 2 years no matter what i've lifted

Doesn't the cold water cause your sphincter to clinch? How clean can it be if it's tightened up?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Doesn't the cold water cause your sphincter to clinch? How clean can it be if it's tightened up?

You can spend a couple hundred to get an electric one that will warm the water, will dry too.

Edited by jfra78

4 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

You can buy one that plugs in that warms the water. I'm not at that level of hierarchy yet :tongue:

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

I'm kinda confused...what is "Corona Virus" doing here under "Carolina Panthers Football"?

Shouldn't be under "The Lounge" or "Tinderbox"?

Because this is bigger than football. Life and Death situation>Football.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Real1zOnly said:

Because this is bigger than football. Life and Death situation>Football.

Besides, no ones talking bidets in the TB.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1