Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

If recent protests do not cause % increase...  I think they should allow people at the stadium but no food or drinks and must wear masks or be removed.

Not a bad solution, but will stadiums go for that?  That's a big chunk of change sitting out there.  Mandated by the League or else forego fans altogether, it may work.  The owners would eat (pun intended) those profits over losing ticket sales outright.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Not to mention all the dead people they'll have to clean up after the game who died of dehydration.

Complimentary bottles of water only? No exchange of money and only a handful of vendors needed to distribute them.

37 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Not to mention all the dead people they'll have to clean up after the game who died of dehydration.

36BCD88B-A6C8-4594-8A8A-DC444A970D36.thumb.jpeg.35d6911fabdeb0196a31c4494dc2959a.jpeg

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

36BCD88B-A6C8-4594-8A8A-DC444A970D36.thumb.jpeg.35d6911fabdeb0196a31c4494dc2959a.jpeg

Looks to be about $1500 worth of stadium beer

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Do you have any idea of the testing increase amount (a raw number or percentage)?  I'm very curious to figure out the amount of tests being administered now relative to the number of prior positive cases.

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard/testing

Here are the total tests.

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

No wonder you guys had a record day two ago with 19,000 tests!  Holy cow!  Now there is some concern that the next day topped it with only about 14,000 tests.

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

No wonder you guys had a record day two ago with 19,000 tests!  Holy cow!  Now there is some concern that the next day topped it with only about 14,000 tests.

Tests tend to spike mid to late week for whatever reason so not surprising

5 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Do you have any idea of the testing increase amount (a raw number or percentage)?  I'm very curious to figure out the amount of tests being administered now relative to the number of prior positive cases.

Been hearing ads for tests being given at cvs now.  Probably helping the testing numbers to go up

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, you can get tested via CVS drive through. Also, the state is proactively testing people most at risk so they should be discovering more cases.

4 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

Could have just drank 4-5 real beers.

• Flames 2

28 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Could have just drank 4-5 real beers.

Draft micros are a small fortune at BOA. Like $12 or $13 dollars if I remember correctly.  That's the reason you tailgate folks.   Catch a buzz and fill up your stomach before you walk to the stadium. :)

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Draft micros are a small fortune at BOA. Like $12 or $13 dollars if I remember correctly.  That's the reason you tailgate folks.   Catch a buzz and fill up your stomach before you walk to the stadium. :)

Seem to remember this pic from awhile ago.  I believe it was staged, he went around and found empty bottles

• Pie 1