Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
saX man

Oh snap! MIA-CIN Trade?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

We could trade Cam and our 1st for the Bengals 1st. 

Get r dun.

Of course we could have

Edited by bull123

I don't see this happening, I think the Dolphins stay but at five and take their guy Herbert

I think we could trade Jordan Gross, Julius Peppers, and Lebron James to the Bengals for the pick. 

Discuss.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 hours ago, t96 said:

Bengals will probably just hold tight and take Burrow, though this could mean that Dolphins aren’t sold on Tua this draft, making it more and more possible he could fall to us at 7.

Released a QB because of his injuries, now the Panthers can sign a rookie QB who will start his career with as many significant injuries as the QB who was released.

Makes perfect sense.

I like Burrow, but I'd hang onto my picks if I were the Dolphins. Teams have shown you can go far with a serviceable QB if you stack your team elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think we could trade Jordan Gross, Julius Peppers, and Lebron James to the Bengals for the pick. 

Discuss.

Lebron has no ties to the Carolinas, but we could trade MJ

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

If I was the phins I would just keep trading back and wait for Lawrence next season 

26 minutes ago, Valentino said:

If I was the phins I would just keep trading back and wait for Lawrence next season 

They went 5-11 last year and just spent a ton in FA and have a crap ton of draft capital this year. Even with question marks at QB they won’t realistically have a shot at Lawrence next year.

If Miami can make that trade happen and I find out that we didn’t even at least attempt to trade up for Burrow, I’d be pissed.

4 minutes ago, MMA said:

If Miami can make that trade happen and I find out that we didn’t even at least attempt to trade up for Burrow, I’d be pissed.

Why woukld you want to trade up for Burrow?

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

Why woukld you want to trade up for Burrow?

Bc Teddy isn’t the future. 

The draft capital that he phins got is game-changing. I would use it to always trade for furture picks. Each year Id always have atleast 3-5 picks in the first two rounds. 

17 hours ago, Basbear said:

The draft capital that he phins got is game-changing. I would use it to always trade for furture picks. Each year Id always have atleast 3-5 picks in the first two rounds. 

The problem with doing that every year is that eventually you have to pay all of those picks. So sometimes it's in your best interest to trade up.

so miami accumulated a bunch of dead cap but also quite a few high value draft picks. we accumulated a bunch of dead cap and got an extra 5th rounder and uh...teddy bridgewater. will be interesting to see which rebuild works out better!