Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

the argument against nina is....what? that some liberals won’t vote for her? funny how the only people who are supposed to shut up and get in line are conveniently the only people hostile to the interests of the rich. that an obvious “unity” pick like nina turner was never once considered gives away the whole game. vote your conscience. vote for howie.

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

funny how the only people who are supposed to shut up and get in line are conveniently the only people hostile to the interests of the rich. that an obvious “unity” pick like nina turner was never once considered gives away the whole game.

This.

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

curious to see how this plays out

Cut payroll taxes now.

Later, claim that Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security are unsustainable.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Cut payroll taxes now.

Later, claim that Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security are unsustainable.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

obviously that but i meant more in the present. they’re questioning his authority to do this but it’s going to be pretty politically unpopular to sue him to stop it when congress couldn’t pass an extension to enhanced unemployment benefits or an eviction moratorium. just curious to see where this goes.

BINGO

The media is useless and they're afraid to push back against his lies except for a select few.

• Pie 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-to-sign-coronavirus-relief-executive-orders-saturday-to-help-unemployed-americans-renters

trump done with Dems and their pork sausage

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

Imagine if he'd taken this threat seriously from the beginning. 

Sweet Enola Gay. This is the only US presidential election I know of that should be over already but isn't because two complete morons are running.

• Pie 3

I actually love this.  poo I might vote for Trump now.

My entire life I've been barked at that Social Security and Medicare won't be around for me.  So let's do this poo.  No more payroll tax, and pay me back what I've paid in.  I'll shove it into a 401k or slide it into an IRA.  I'm 33 with a healthy BMI and have never smoked a cigarette in my life.  I welcome the opportunity to compete against a bunch of MAGAs in their 60s with a blood type of cream gravy for health insurance.  We'll see who Blue Cross thinks is the safer bet.

• Flames 4

haha bye tulsi

dunno where else to put that but i'm so glad to see that hawk in progressive clothing gone

queen nancy is popping a gasket in interviews this am...she is not getting her pork and she is pissed that the President basically hosed the dems yet again in favor of the American people

if the dems had ANY kind of leadership......