Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Case and point. 

What about what about what about. Shut the Fug up bullofthenorth.

Please try and disprove any of the points in my last post (about Biden).

Spoiler Alert:  You can't.

Hypocrite.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Please try and disprove any of the points in my last post.

Spoiler Alert:  You can't.

Hypocrite.

I did. You just decided to pull a trumper and ignore it because you have no answer to it.

Just now, Harbingers said:

I did. You just decided to pull a trumper and ignore it because you have no answer to it.

Oh, OK.

So Joe Biden didn't claim authorship of The Crime Bill and the Patriot Act?

And, Joe Biden didn't admit he backed the Iraq War knowing there weren't WMDs?

Oh, really?

Time to show your work @Harbingers or STFU, Trumper.

13 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Oh, OK.

So Joe Biden didn't claim authorship of The Crime Bill and the Patriot Act?

And, Joe Biden didn't admit he backed the Iraq War knowing there weren't WMDs?

Oh, really?

Time to show your work @Harbingers or STFU, Trumper.

I wasn’t discussing Biden. I have no need to with you.

I was discussing a specific talking point on here that you and others have stupidly tried to paint over what CRA and others here are saying. Stick to the subject or don’t, don’t care if you continue to be so closed minded when your hand is nailed to the table. I know people like you are really really butt hurt over the truth of the matter but please try and focus on the subject you attacked CRA with instead of going to the classic whataboutism that somehow is both your and fascist trump supporters signature move. 

Also, I’m curious who did you vote for in 2016? Did you vote for trump? Hillary? Jill? Johnson? Because let’s face the facts. If you voted for any of the above except Hillary. You would have been aiding trump as well. And in your warped shitty logic you voted for trump too!!

So ya, no win situation for you. I can only help you try and understand it @bullofthenorth.

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I wasn’t discussing Biden. I have no need to with you.

I was discussing a specific talking point on here that you and others have stupidly tried to paint over what CRA and others here are saying. Stick to the subject or don’t, don’t care if you continue to be so closed minded when your hand is nailed to the table. I know people like you are really really butt hurt over the truth of the matter but please try and focus on the subject you attacked CRA with instead of going to the classic whataboutism that somehow is both your and fascist trump supporters signature move. 

Also, I’m curious who did you vote for in 2016? Did you vote for trump? Hillary? Jill? Johnson? Because let’s face the facts. If you voted for any of the above except Hillary. You would have been aiding trump as well. And in your wrapped shitty logic you voted for trump too!!

So ya, no win situation for you. I can only help you try and understand it @bullofthenorth

The point of your post was authoritarianism.

No politician alive today is more responsible for American authoritarianism than Joe Biden.

Joe Biden literally wrote laws that have enabled the rise of authoritarianism in this country.

When you complain about the threat of authoritarianism to our nation, our freedom and in the next breath advocate for Joe Biden you expose yourself as a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

The point of your post was authoritarianism.

No politician alive today is more responsible for American authoritarianism than Joe Biden.

Joe Biden literally wrote laws that have enable the rise of authoritarianism in this country.

Who did you vote for in 2016? My bet is actually trump. Don’t be shy. Answer the question. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Who did you vote for in 2016? My bet is actually trump. Don’t be shy. Answer the question. 

Hold your buddy @CRA to the same standards, get him to stop being a hypocrite and admit he voted for Trump in 2016 and I'll gladly tell you who I voted for.

Until then pound sand, hypocrite.

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Hold your buddy @CRA to the same standards, get him to stop being a hypocrite and admit he voted for Trump in 2016 and I'll gladly tell you who I voted for.

Who did you vote for in 2016? its not that hard. You can say it. 

2 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Until you say otherwise we will all just live under the fact you voted for trump too by your logic. I still think you penciled in that little bubble next to trumps name though on the ballot.

Who did you vote for in 2016? its not that hard. You can say it. 

It isn't hard at all, and I'll gladly answer the question, once you hold the poster you seem compelled to defend at every turn responsible for his vote in 2016.

Or are you going to continue to hold me to a different standard?

Hypocrite.

It isn't hard at all, and I'll gladly answer the question, once you hold the poster you seem compelled to defend at every turn responsible for his vote in 2016.

Or are you going to continue to hold me to a different standard?

Hypocrite.

It isn’t a different standard mister bullofthenorth epic tinderbox champion of whataboutism. Just because you can’t understand it doesn’t make it any less true. 

CRA already said what he voted. Now it’s your turn or you can kindly leave this discussion in shame.

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Until you say otherwise we will all just live under the fact you voted for trump too by your logic. I still think you penciled in that little bubble next to trumps name though on the ballot.

Hey, dork, the standards we are addressing here are the ones you and CRA want to foist on every other poster.

Once YOU and CRA meet YOUR OWN standards of behavior I'll be glad to oblige the request.

Also, anyone that was around in 2016 knows exactly who I voted for, it's no big secret. 

Hey, dork, the standards we are addressing here are the ones you and CRA want to foist on every other poster.

Once YOU and CRA meet YOUR standards of behavior I'll be glad to oblige the request.

Also, anyone that was around in 2016 knows exactly who I voted for, it's no big secret. 

Yes you voted for trump. We all know that. Derp. 

Yes you voted for trump. We all know that. Derp. 

By the inane standards you and CRA hold every other poster here, yes.

By the standards you and CRA hold yourselves to, NO.

Hypocrite.