Carolina Huddle

rodeo

2020 General Election Candidates thread

3 hours ago, TheBlue said:

Oh come on man. Let’s follow your premise to its logical conclusion.

Dont feel the need to pivot. How does it help Trump?

Answer my question first. I'm not the one pivoting lol. 

Why do you think Trump and the GOP are aiding The Green Party in certain states?  

Hint:  if you answer this question honestly you'll answer your own question. 

Edited by teeray

2 minutes ago, teeray said:

Answer my question first. I'm not the one pivoting lol. 

Why do you think Trump and the GOP are aiding The Green Party in certain states?  

Hint:  if you answer this question honestly you'll answer your own question. 

In this thought exercise we are already assuming im choosing B. if you could read you would have understood that. Now answer my question, can you articulate how that helps trump?

4 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

In this thought exercise we are already assuming im choosing B. if you could read you would have understood that. Now answer my question, can you articulate how that helps trump?

We don't have to assume an answer it a question directly to you lol. So you think it's B?  Why? 

Edited by teeray

because it will allegedly take votes away from biden, but those people aren't gonna vote for biden anyway just like they didn't vote for hillary

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, teeray said:

We don't have to assume an answer it a question directly to you lol. So you think it's B?  Why? 

No i completely reject that B is actually true. So now im asking you to defend why you think B is even true. I HIGHLY doubt you can even do that given how afraid you seem of even answering the question. 

Just now, TheBlue said:

No i completely reject that B is actually true. So now im asking you to defend why you think B is even true. I HIGHLY doubt you can even do that given how afraid you seem of even answering the question. 

If not B then why do you suspect they are doing it?  I'm not smart enough to figure out why Trump and GOP operatives would be helping the Green Party. 

Help little ole me. 

1 minute ago, teeray said:

If not B then why do you suspect they are doing it?  I'm not smart enough to figure out why Trump and GOP operatives would be helping the Green Party. 

Help little ole me. 

The issue isnt whether or why they are doing it. The issue is if it actually helps. You have yet to even prove that to be true. Now stop trying to have me carry you in this conversation and pull your own weight. You are a big boy right?

14 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

The issue isnt whether or why they are doing it. The issue is if it actually helps. You have yet to even prove that to be true. Now stop trying to have me carry you in this conversation and pull your own weight. You are a big boy right?

So you still haven't answered the question. Interesting. 

It isn't A.  It isn't B.  So you effectively didn't answer. 

So what is it? 

Again, remember I'm stupid so I need you to carry me in this conversation.  I need your critical thinking skills here. 

Why are they are doing it?  They are spending millions of dollars and orchestrating fraud to help them.  They are a lot of things. Dumb isn't one of them. So you tell me.  Why you suppose they are doing it? 

Edited by teeray

So you still haven't answered the question. Interesting. 

It isn't A.  It isn't B.  So you effectively didn't answer. 

So what is it? 

Again, remember I'm stupid so I need you to carry me in this conversation.  I need your critical thinking skills here. 

Why are they are doing it?  They are spending millions of dollars and orchestrating fraud to help them.  They are a lot of things. Dumb isnt on of them. So you tell me.  Why you suppose they are doing it? 

Do you know what a false dichotomy and begging the question are? Because you are doing both simultaneously. 

I completely reject B on the premise it helps true. YOU need to prove that B is true. I have a sneaking suspicion you cant do that. Its why you are pivoting so hard. 

4 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Do you know what a false dichotomy and begging the question are? Because you are doing both simultaneously. 

I completely reject B on the premise it helps true. YOU need to prove that B is true. I have a sneaking suspicion you cant do that. Its why you are pivoting so hard. 

I haven't pivoted once lmao. I'm literally asking the same question over and over again. 

Why do you think they are doing it? You tell me. 

I haven't pivoted once lmao. I'm literally asking the same question over and over again. 

Why do you think they are doing it? You tell me. 

WHY THEY ARE DOING IS IRRELEVENT. WHAT MATTERS IS IF IT WORKS. HOW ARE YOU THIS DENSE???

Just now, TheBlue said:

WHY THEY ARE DOING IS IRRELEVENT. WHAT MATTERS IS IF IT WORKS. HOW ARE YOU THIS DENSE???

Whose pivoting now? 

Here, let me explain this to you. The only claim I made is that Trump and GOP operatives are going to great lengths to help the Green Party.  That is inarguable and has come out in court. 

Then I asked you YOUR OPINION on why that is. I can't answer your opinion for you. So you tell me. Why are they doing it? 

2 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

known nazi richard spencer is voting biden because he is of the belief that biden would be a more competent fascist. looks like you're free to not vote for joe!

Whose pivoting now? 

Here, let me explain this to you. The only claim I made is that Trump and GOP operatives are going to great lengths to help the Green Party.  That is inarguable and has come out in court. 

Then I asked you YOUR OPINION on why that is. I can't answer your opinion for you. So you tell me. Why are they doing it? 

A- Trump and the GOP are secret supporters of Green Party policy and initiatives? 

B- It helps Donald Trump and down ballot GOP candidates? 

THIS IS THE FALSE DICOTOMY. There are more than just two options on why they might be helping

B- It HELPS Donald Trump and down ballot GOP candidates? 

This is begging the question. This assumes that is it actually helping. I am trying to be VERY charitable by choosing B. Now it is your turn to prove that it actually helps. 

Please do that because you are literally just stalling here.

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

known nazi richard spencer is voting biden because he is of the belief that biden would be a more competent fascist. looks like you're free to not vote for joe!

i know for a fact this dumb ass doesnt even realize how illogical his premise is. Thats why he wont even bother trying to defend it.

Edited by TheBlue

14 minutes ago, teeray said:

There are plenty of instances of same news organizations reporting positively on Single Payer healthcare.  Like I said there was several different opinions on M4A and on Bernie and Joe. If people just highlight negative articles I'm sure people would think that the news was a monolith driving a narrative.

Sorry.  None of the MSM debate moderators held Biden to task for proposing a more expensive program than M4A that failed to cover tens of millions of Americans.  All the debate moderators that addressed M4A framed their M4A questions as "How are you going to pay for it when it's gonna cost trillions?" Totally ignoring the fact that M4A as proposed was significantly less than what we have today.  

Also, yes Trump got more coverage in 2016, almost universally negative coverage. So their efforts had seemingly no impact.  If the idea is that the media shaped opinion it failed in that experiment with Trump.

Wrong.   

The real estate magnate got $4.96 billion in free earned media in the year leading up to the presidential election, according to data from tracking firm mediaQuant. He received $5.6 billion throughout the entirety of his campaign, more than Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio combined.  To be sure, not all buzz is good buzz, and that was certainly the case with Trump. According to mediaQuant's estimates, as much as 23% of free earned media attention given to Trump during the election was negative, compared to about 12% for Clinton.   https://www.thestreet.com/politics/donald-trump-rode-5-billion-in-free-media-to-the-white-house-13896916

The vast majority of Donald Trump's negative media coverage was during the tail end of the general election, when MSM outlets started receiving criticism for their largely noncritical coverage of Trump's campaign for the better part of 18 months.  Before that, outlets like FOX, CNN and MSNBC covered Trump's rallies uninterrupted and uncritically.  MSNBC's Morning Joe and Trump were best buddies until the late stages of the general election.

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski should be herded into a rocket and shot into space for their brown-nosing of Trump.  https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/morning-blow-how-joe-and-mika-became-trumps-lapdogs-90992/