Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
WarPanthers89

CMC extension was a great move

Recommended Posts



i agreed until i read the last part... this team isn't even touching the playoffs next year.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, beo said:

i agreed until i read the last part... this team isn't even touching the playoffs next year.

Our offense can compete this year, and with a rookie draft coming up (one which I assume we will draft 80 percent defense) another year of free agents, and another rookie class? Oh absolutely we can. Our team is going to run through the offense. 

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onmyown said:

Let’s be real, it’s pretty obvious two people upset:

 1. He’s white

2. Cam was let go and cmc wasn’t traded (aka butthurt)

 

 

lol wut?

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's stupid to extend a RB.  That being said, he is young and will just be 28 when this deal expires.  By the end of the contract he will be switched to reciever and will be an ok contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

there's also not going to be nfl this year so he won't have that wear and tear

If no season,  then he will be under contract till 2026.  It's the same amount of wear and tear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

If no season,  then he will be under contract till 2026.  It's the same amount of wear and tear

a.) depends on if it's an accrued season

b.) you're also following his 2019 campaign with 20 months off instead of 8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, electro's horse said:

a.) depends on if it's an accrued season

b.) you're also following his 2019 campaign with 20 months off instead of 8. 

Can't accrue a season without playing games, 6 to be exact.  Unless the NFLPA gets the teams to agree with it, it won't be accrued 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Not sure why everyone is upset with this move. CMC is obviously way more than “just a RB” and this franchise has no household names left. 

Agree 100%.  Christian is the best RB in the game and is still so young.  I love the deal, personally.  

  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I think it's stupid to extend a RB.  That being said, he is young and will just be 28 when this deal expires.  By the end of the contract he will be switched to reciever and will be an ok contract.

This literally has never happened in the history of the nfl.  Stop with this poo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...