Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
GOAT

Panthers to sign OL Michael Schofield

Posted (edited)

Chargers guard, started all 16 games last season.

The Panthers have reached agreement on a one-year deal with offensive lineman Michael Schofield, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com (Twitter link).

Los Angeles Chargers Sign Michael Schofield to a Two-Year Deal ...

Edited by GOAT
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 3

Taking a play from the saints playbook I see.  Wonder where they found the money for this?

• The D 1

Now we got Paradis and Schofield back together 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Marty using his stimulus check 

Wish I got a stimulus check

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Taking a play from the saints playbook I see.  Wonder where they found the money for this?

One-year deal and probably not that expensive.  We are not completely tapped out for one or two deals on the cheap.  Blockbuster deals? Yeah, no money for any of those.

• Pie 1

I meant Carolina Broncos 

Okung - Paradis - Schofield

image.thumb.jpeg.b9785552e774531284c518bcc980bec6.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Captain America

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Neither. Vote Green. There is absolutely nothing preventing every American from voting for getting money out of politics, ending the endless wars, providing a living wage, affordable education, M4A and a cleaner environment. All it takes is the will to say, "Enough is enough!"  Stop letting corporate media define the Overton window of what is and isn't "reasonable discourse" in our politics.  Most people would readily agree that corporations represent their own best interests.  Well, corporate media is no different, their financial interests frequently do not coincide with the best interests of the general public. Our corporate media is telling Americans that Trump and Biden are our only "reasonable" choices.  Really?  Voting for a candidate that doesn't represent my interests is reasonable? When you vote for Trump or Biden you're endorsing:  Unfettered political corruption, continued wealth inequality, a growing environmental crisis, a growing healthcare crisis and endless costly wars.  It is time to stop settling for the lesser of two evils and vote for actual change. Vote Green.
    • NC COVID hospitalizations are up to almost 1,000.  No good.
  • Masters of PIE !