Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Mister

Very cool pj walker article

Posted (edited)

Love his scrambling ability in the pocket.  I know it has been said a lot but he reminds me of Russell Wilson in that regard, able to get away from trouble quickly, reset his feet and heave it down field.  Extremely elusive, it's something I always want out of a QB.  Also seems to make some pretty damn good throws on the run, from weird angles...etc.  Dude has the tools to be successful for sure but waiting to see how it translates to the NFL.  Lucky we have time, he is only 25 and more or less we can consider him a Rookie that got a late start in the NFL.  

Edited by Wolfpredator

13 hours ago, RASTAN66 said:

What did Rhule say?

Rhule said that since it's his first year he wasn't comfortable giving anybody on the roster anything that he would not name starters. Unless he was lying to us. Oh, but huddlers think lying is OK. I don't think coach Rhules father would agree, but whatever, he's a Tepper now.