Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Carolina Panthers 2020 Schedule

I don’t like making predictions on the unknown. I feel this year shouldn’t be about records but more about progress towards change. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

Christ the NFL hates this franchise, what a brutal ending stretch for ANY team. Panthers might not have to tank for a top QB this year.

Knowing Tepper and his Stadium plans I see this try-hard team winning 6 which is going to be the status-quo for a good bit until Teddy Time is over.  

• Pie 1

If we get a high draft position I’d base the decision to get a QB on TB performance and the draft slot. If we feel comfortable continuing with him and someone is willing to give an RG3 like haul for our pick I would be more inclined to take it. All SB winners haven’t had a franchise QB and maybe we could sneak into that conversation one day if we can leverage the draft properly. 

Posted (edited)

For the most part, the Panthers have earned some high grades based on their offseason moves but i don't think it will be enough to field a winning product? I feel we will finish with a  possible 4-12 or perhaps 5-11 record  with a little luck but i look (hope) for us to be at a play off team in 3 years.

Edited by KatsAzz

On 5/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, ickmule said:

2 or 3 wins tops.  

I think we will be better than most think and win 5-6 games.  However, thus isn’t a hood thing.  Another Top 10 pick, but not high enough to grab one if the top 3 QB’s coming out.  

• Pie 1

We all know what moving furniture means.  

9A03487E-37FB-4510-B2D2-D2CAD9FE8898.jpeg