Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Squirrel

Interesting photos

So Chicago had a big rain storm and it flooded Willis tower sub station knocking out the power. Some photos of it at night. 

EYcO8SiXgAEHZc2.jpg

EYdvGqwUYAEa1mF.jpg

Posted (edited)

Been there and would be suicidal if I had to live there.  The entire place smells like manure.  Nasty, overcrowded and too expensive.  Hate Chicago 

Edited by Shocker

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Been there and would be suicidal if I had to live there.  The entire place smells like manure.  Nasty, overcrowded and too expensive.  Hate Chicago 

My wife has family in Chicago, and we'd go several times a year.  I'm okay visiting, but like you said I would never want to live there.  I remember years ago when I was looking to move out of Louisiana I got an interview with a company who was headquartered in Chicago.  I thought I'd have a chance to work out of their Carolina or Phoenix regional offices.  When he explained I'd be working out of the Chicago office the interview ended abruptly. LOL

For years I gave Chicago a bit of a pass on how big of a-holes people are there.  I just figured it was part of being in a big city, and there was no way around it.  But then I went out to LA and saw how much nicer the people were there.  I was done with Chicago before that, but after my LA experience I was done, done.

• Pie 1