Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

bull123

Republican Convention

Recommended Posts



On 6/3/2020 at 11:55 AM, 332nd said:

LOL! They're blaming the mysterious pallets on him in the conservoshpere.

Some people have absolutely lost their marbles when it comes to "George Soros."  I swear he'll be dead and gone and still getting blamed for stuff.  That's assuming they don't flat out say he faked his own death, or that he careful orchestrated his death to be a "false flag" for something. 

But the idea that there is money behind things like this is true.  So personally I try to think of "George Soros" as a generic word for people being behind the scenes funding an operation in some capacity.  I just can't go too far down the rabbit hole.  Tell me in one city there was X, Y or Z done and I might find some truth to it.  But tell me the entire thing is a sham and organized by one group all across the world and you've lost me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 9:53 AM, fitty76 said:

Republicans are about Christian values, what are you talking about?  

I think he was confused and meant the Democrat (Communist) Convention. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlotte with all it's thugs,a racist mayor,backed by an inept,crooked Socialist Puppet Governor does not deserve the RNC. It needs to be held in Flordia or several other states that really want and deserve it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Charlotte with all it's thugs,a racist mayor,backed by an inept,crooked Socialist Puppet Governor does not deserve the RNC. It needs to be held in Flordia or several other states that really want and deserve it..

A lot of good examples here 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 9:52 AM, cookinwithgas said:

I would feel sorry for the hookers and exotic dancers. And the low key gay escorts. 

Yes,most of them are Democrats and will probably miss out on what they do best.:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Charlotte with all it's thugs,a racist mayor,backed by an inept,crooked Socialist Puppet Governor does not deserve the RNC. It needs to be held in Flordia or several other states that really want and deserve it..

Maybe they could move it to a place that speaks and writes the same language as you do. Because it sure isn't English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to know the mythical magical land of Flordia is devoid of thugs though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think, if they moved it to Florida there would be two Mickey Mouse operations going on there at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Maybe they could move it to a place that speaks and writes the same language as you do. Because it sure isn't English.

Don't get mad at me because you have a low IQ and eight grade education that hinders your reading ability or lack thereof..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In eighth grade they taught me the difference between being mad and thinking someone is a douche.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wes21 said:

Some people have absolutely lost their marbles when it comes to "George Soros."  I swear he'll be dead and gone and still getting blamed for stuff.  That's assuming they don't flat out say he faked his own death, or that he careful orchestrated his death to be a "false flag" for something. 

But the idea that there is money behind things like this is true.  So personally I try to think of "George Soros" as a generic word for people being behind the scenes funding an operation in some capacity.  I just can't go too far down the rabbit hole.  Tell me in one city there was X, Y or Z done and I might find some truth to it.  But tell me the entire thing is a sham and organized by one group all across the world and you've lost me.

 

there is no money behind antifa because they don't actually do anything that needs money. they wear a hoodie and beat up fascists when they poke their heads out.

as for who funded the mysterious brick pallets - who funded them in china when they were appearing there near the protestors? the cops/government

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cookinwithgas said:

In eighth grade they taught me the difference between being mad and thinking someone is a douche.

Well you should know yourself pretty well then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also taught me that snazzy comeback but that was in second grade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Well you should know yourself pretty well then.

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...