Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Car123

Man Dies After Being Handcuffed By MInneapolis Police; Video of Cop Kneeing Man’s Neck

30 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Kamala “The Cop” Harris is a solution? The same woman who locked parents up for truancy? 

Yeah she is definitely the solution to our problems smh

what does that have to do with racism? she’s been a victim of racism, and you can bet your ass she’ll do work against it.

hundreds of years of racial injustice won’t be solved in one presidency, but we’ve seen that 50 years of progress can be erased in half of one. if you want to see progress on equality, then we need people in office who will fight for equal rights. no one person is the solution.

if you just want to complain, then please continue.

16 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I do get it jackass. So why did you make it about me when you ignored the rest of what I said to go on a personal attack. You are pitiful hiding behind good intentions and ideology. I’ve stated the entire time I support the protest and hope they make a huge example out of the officer who murdered George Floyd. 

Just because we disagree about rioting in the streets doesn’t make me a dickbag you incompetent fug. But rather than discussing our disagreements, you prefer to throw personal attacks, losing sight of the point and making it about me. I never did. My intent was not for pity, but to highlight your ignorance regarding the individual you are communicating with.

People are allowed to disagree. It doesn’t make them racist. You project your bullshit onto me though and condemn me ignorantly. 

You are acting selfish by refusing to acknowledge any opinions vetting from your own. And that is why someone like Trump was elected. Because the far left screams ‘racist’ or ‘sexist’ anytime someone disagrees with them. Even though I’ve supported the protesters this entire time. I just don’t support the violence.

people are dying, you’re making me me me posts about how hard you have it, and you wonder why people give you poo about it.

you’re alive. they’re not. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

people are dying, you’re making me me me posts about how hard you have it, and you wonder why people give you poo about it.

you’re alive. they’re not. 

Literally didn’t do that once In probably 50+ posts until you made a personal attack. You are genuinely stupid and using an innocent mans death as a platform to further insult me. YOU are actually disgusting. fuging embarrassing 

Edited by TheMostInterestingMan

8 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

what does that have to do with racism? she’s been a victim of racism, and you can bet your ass she’ll do work against it.

hundreds of years of racial injustice won’t be solved in one presidency, but we’ve seen that 50 years of progress can be erased in half of one. if you want to see progress on equality, then we need people in office who will fight for equal rights. no one person is the solution.

if you just want to complain, then please continue.

If you want to fight against systematic racism then maybe your best course of action isnt fooling yourself into thinking that installing someone who was active and made a career perpetuating that same racism is going to solve anything. 

Just a thought, vote blue no matter who though

13 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Literally didn’t do that once In probably 50+ posts until you made a personal attack. You are genuinely stupid and using an innocent mans death as a platform to further insult me. YOU are actually disgusting. fuging embarrassing 

you literally did, and people gave you poo about it for pages. keep living in your myopic world, though, that will solve all the problems.

again, this isn’t about one man or one crime. punishing one police office won’t resolve the issue. it’s about decades of abuse that has boiled over. look beyond what’s in front of you, and see why.

Troll had one mission, to distract from the thread, and yep he's done it. Even threw in a pity party about his upbringing too

• Poo 1

31 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

If you want to fight against systematic racism then maybe your best course of action isnt fooling yourself into thinking that installing someone who was active and made a career perpetuating that same racism is going to solve anything. 

Just a thought, vote blue no matter who though

you think Harris is racist? she has a bill in right now to divert more covid spending to black families based on the clear disparity in cases in the US based on race. she is fighting for race equality and will continue to do so.

lucky for you, she doesn’t seem to care about being VP. she already turned it down once. my original post on this topic was hypothetical.

2 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

you think Harris is racist? she has a bill in right now to divert more covid spending to black families based on the clear disparity in cases in the US based on race. she is fighting for race equality and will continue to do so.

lucky for you, she doesn’t seem to care about being VP. she already turned it down once. my original post on this topic was hypothetical.

Did i say she was racist? No. I clearly said she made a career perpetuating a systematically racist system. Being ingrained in that type of system doesnt make one likely to challenge it. You clearly missed the point. 

Vote blue no matter who! 

26 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

Did i say she was racist? No. I clearly said she made a career perpetuating a systematically racist system. Being ingrained in that type of system doesnt make one likely to challenge it. You clearly missed the point. 

Vote blue no matter who! 

she is challenging it

6 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

she is challenging it

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Troll had one mission, to distract from the thread, and yep he's done it. Even threw in a pity party about his upbringing too

stankowalski, this guy, that maul claw dude.  They just show up, say "yeah this was bad but let's talk about me for a while" and then get angry when people aren't having it.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)

Protesting has zero impact on stock market.  Very odd but believable.

Edited by Ja Rhule

15 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Protesting has zero impact on stock market.  Very odd but believable.

Market has no conscience

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Preview of coming attractions

Random dude who says he went to Applebee’s and got his haircut has now tested positive for COVID19.  

Would that be better movie preview? COVID exist and if you want America to reopen then that movie is coming regardless.  

• Pie 1