Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Car123

Man Dies After Being Handcuffed By MInneapolis Police; Video of Cop Kneeing Man’s Neck

Whoever said  antifa  never killed anyone make sure you show them this 

Posted (edited)

This happened like 10-15 miles from me yesterday. fuging goddamn racist neighbor called the cops on this dude who was visiting a friend and stepped outside to sit on the porch to make a phone call. Neighbor said “he looked like he was trying to break into the house.” Could’ve gotten the guy killed. fuging piece of poo. Arrest that neighbor and fire those cops.

what the fug

533DCA26-AE37-4756-A96D-2C2F4A18A83E.jpeg

Edited by TheRumGone

1 hour ago, Gazi said:

Whoever said  antifa  never killed anyone make sure you show them this 

lol ask Paul Ryan about it.  There's a huge swath of people who just like music because they think it sounds cool and don't pay any attention to the lyrics or aesthetic.  A shitload of people went after Roger Waters for being outspoken against Trump too as if his music hasn't been overtly "political" since the 70s.

Just watched UnicornRiot’s stream of Ilhan Omar’s address to the protestors of her district. 

That’s the passion and leadership we’ve been missing in our country and in the Democratic Party as a whole. The old guard has failed us and has been failing us and continues to show zero signs of not failing us in the future. 

• Pie 2

PiDFYcf.png

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

I posted that twitter stuff on my FB feed, heres a pic of the Karen that felt it wasn't very relevant and let us know84872139_639256116847685_3446018549829599232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=09cbfe&_nc_ohc=6Ll8mI78pVEAX9Q0yBj&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=a5782f6deccdb4e2560f86d9976a0c43&oe=5F020FC7

Defitnley isn't.. It seems like now with this Black Lives Matter protest everything and everyone is racist or privileged. You guys get exactly what we get. No difference... I can't tell you how many bitches done went to police to press charges on just to get me in trouble for nothing. My sis had one who hit herself and try to blame it on my sister and went and press charges on her for assault. Barack Obama became President. So that shows you can all do the same thing. And prejudice is everywhere.

• Flames 1

this is how you know they don’t plan to do a thing about it. remember that to the obama administration the protestors in ferguson and baltimore were “thugs”

muriel bowser was praised for painting black lives matter on a street 3 and a half months after the washington post ran the headline “d.c. mayor muriel bowser goes all in for mike bloomberg for president”

they’re not going to do poo for the oppressed. that’s not their function. don't fall for it.

• Pie 1