Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Gazi

NASCAR has announced that the displaying of the Confederate flag will be prohibited from all their events and properties.

7 hours ago, firefox1234 said:

"blue lives matter" is not in any way in support of first responders. EMTs and firefighters are not "blue." the 'thin blue line' ideology is purely cops. wish people would stop lumping 'first responders' in.

• Pie 3

50 minutes ago, rodeo said:

"blue lives matter" is not in any way in support of first responders. EMTs and firefighters are not "blue." the 'thin blue line' ideology is purely cops. wish people would stay lumping 'first responders' in.

It doesn’t matter how wrong it is, be above it.

"Blue Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" are clearly rebuttals to BLM that aren't even trying to be crypto.  

I mean if somebody says that black lives matter and the first thing you have to say in response is "uh akshually... " then it's obvious to me where you stand.

• Flames 1

24 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

"Blue Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" are clearly rebuttals to BLM that aren't even trying to be crypto.  

I mean if somebody says that black lives matter and the first thing you have to say in response is "uh akshually... " then it's obvious to me where you stand.

Who is blue? 

27 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

have you ever noticed that they never say "actually all lives matter" when someone says "blue lives matter"

Once "fans" (I used quotes because how can anyone be a fan of car racing?) are allowed back in, I might watch a few minutes of the first race. You KNOW them good old boys will be sneaking in flags and waving em in the air, lol. Yellow jackets are going to be busy trying to snatch them all. And outside the track, yikes. It'll look like a Civil War battle with all the flags. Should be a wonderfully entertaining mess.

34 minutes ago, rodeo said:

have you ever noticed that they never say "actually all lives matter" when someone says "blue lives matter"

Someone in my building posted signs on the sidewalk glass saying Black Lives Matter and Blues Lives Murder. Gets quite a few people stopping when they walk by.

Oh man, fans flying “defund NASCAR” with a confederate flag attached? 

They do realize the concept of NASCAR wasn’t a southern thing? It was people running liquor for the Italian mob right?

No. It was people running moonshine having to outrun the police.

More disgusting and trouble news from Nascar regarding Bubba Wallace. NASCAR should cancel the race today and send everyone back home as a statement. 

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

More disgusting and trouble news from Nascar regarding Bubba Wallace. NASCAR should cancel the race today and send everyone back home as a statement. 

What I don’t get is how the Fug it got in his garage. Was it one of his staff? Was it a rival crew? Please don’t tell me this isn’t gonna be another Smollett. I’m sure that entire place is covered in surveillance cams so they should be able to trace it easy.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Confederate flag goes down; noose goes up.

You can't tell me, "it's heritage not hate."

No confederate flags; statutes being removed either by protestors or by construction crews; no more Aunt Jemima or Uncle Ben; Gone With the WInd is just that....

.... but the Washington Redskins are still the Washington Redskins. Hmmm...... 

• Pie 1