Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Teddy Bridgewater's completions....

CMC is going to be taking a lot of hard hits (just kidding we're not having a season)

• Pie 1

just jumping in to remind everyone bridgewater was running an offense tailored for drew brees, and part of that was hiding the fact his arm is dead.

• Poo 1

lmao some of these comments in here got me like

obama GIF

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

just jumping in to remind everyone bridgewater was running an offense tailored for drew brees, and part of that was hiding the fact his arm is dead.

I mean that isn't true at all....

and now Teddy gets to run an offense designed by the OC who was instrumental in winning the national championship / developing the Heisman trophy winner and #1 pick. 

https://theathletic.com/1894013/2020/06/25/lots-of-questions-facing-panthers-coach-matt-rhule-including-one-from-his-son/?source=dailyemail

Bridgewater has always been a precision passer, but critics question his arm strength and deep-ball accuracy. And while Rhule believes Bridgewater can get the ball downfield, he also suggested he might not be asked to do so that often in Brady’s offense.

“Teddy, for us, is exactly what we want. I think this offense in general, when you look at in New Orleans, that iteration of it, where Joe first learned it, is not necessarily a vertical, down-the-field passing game as much as it is a catch-and-run, underneath, matchup type passing game,” Rhule said.

“You obviously have to be able to throw the ball downfield. Teddy’s got a great arm. I can remember he threw what I would call a launch route 48 yards down the right sideline to the 12-yard line against somebody. So he certainly has the arm strength to do it.”

In DJ Moore, Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel, Rhule also is confident the Panthers have enough deep threats for Bridgewater to target.

• Pie 2

On 6/24/2020 at 8:41 PM, electro's horse said:

just trade dj moore now

He's perfect for the type of passing game displayed.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:41 PM, electro's horse said:

just trade dj moore now

Why? Teddy is a check-down QB and thats one job Moore can do well. To me hes great paired with Teddy, same for CMC, Samuel, and Reggie. All them fit with Teddys strength and if Ds are over playing them.... Anderson will be open for 70 TDs. 

• Pie 1

Teddy got his gloves on for his twitter snap backs.

He seems a little emotional.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:48 AM, Waldo said:

So off of Cam's back and onto CMC's? How exciting.

I guess that's if Ted can survive the oline. I'm not holding my breath.

Wouldn't be surprised at a desperate trade of cmc after we got nothing for cam.

Snoozefest. Wake me up on draft day.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Wouldn't be surprised at a desperate trade of cmc after we got nothing for cam.

I see more of riding CMC into the ground trying to prove Ted is more than he has ever been then getting any value for CMC.  It's looking like a trade would be the merciful route for CMC.

Against Miami (FL) in the 2013 Russell Athletic Bowl Teddy was 35 of 45 for 447 yds passing, 3 TDs and no INTs.

On 6/25/2020 at 8:48 AM, Waldo said:

So off of Cam's back and onto CMC's? How exciting.

I guess that's if Ted can survive the oline. I'm not holding my breath.

Our new offense is run by a guy less than half Norv’s age I’ll eat my keyboard if we don’t utilize CMC as an off ball threat more. 

1 hour ago, MechaZain said:

Our new offense is run by a guy less than half Norv’s age I’ll eat my keyboard if we don’t utilize CMC as an off ball threat more. 

I am excited about the best possibilities of Brady. I am a little concerned about his play calling abilities untill I can see them.

I'm worried that CMC will have to carry the rest of the offense. The WRs should be a positive but I'm not sold on the time Ted will have.

• Beer 1