Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
kungfoodude

Matt Rhule considering kneeling during anthem.

19 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

No worries, Twitter will probably end up banning him. They don’t like opposing views.

OH GOD THIS SLOPE IS SO SLIPPERY, AHHHH!!!

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

No worries, Twitter will probably end up banning him. They don’t like opposing views.

They're a private company and can ban whoever they want.  Start your own Twitter if you don't like it commie.

• Pie 1

For the saltines that always bring up black on black violence to counter police violence let me ask y’all a question. If a person who is bound by the policies of a job that entails protecting and serving kills someone unjustly should you not be more outraged than at someone who willingly under no obligation but purely chose to kill someone. Neither is right but which is more controllable? Seriously y’all always throw out numbers but over look certain aspects because its not part of your belief system. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Drk89Wng said:

For the saltines that always bring up black on black violence to counter police violence let me ask y’all a question. If a person who is bound by the policies of a job that entails protecting and serving kills someone unjustly should you not be more outraged than at someone who willingly under no obligation but purely chose to kill someone. Neither is right but which is more controllable? Seriously y’all always throw out numbers but over look certain aspects because its not part of your belief system. 

Saltines? That's a racist comment and you should be banned.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, USC/panthers_11 said:

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

• Pie 1

On 6/26/2020 at 1:48 PM, raz said:

ewwwwwwww gross.   you're really thick headed if you didn't notice the racism before 4 years ago.

You make assumptions about someone based on comments posted on a football thread.  I was simply not political, a fiscal conservative.  Don't judge me based on your narrative.  That is bias.

There should be no flags or anthems at sporting events, period.  There also should not be sponsorships by the armed forces or any other government owned or sponsored entities.

this would effectively remove politics from sports— and people like me would watch and turn off the shitworld for 3 hours as was intended. 

I know it’s a tradition, but there it is, a tradition. Sporting events are held by corporations in front of paying fans and broadcasts,... not in public for national events or any type of official business.  They are not the moral authority for conduct for playing the anthem or displaying a flag. The fans often eat hotdogs or drink beer or whatever during that time anyway.

i also know those who want to keep using the venues as political advertisements would be upset in some way. 

Everyone should be able to watch a football game, go to Disney, or whatever they choose for fun while putting a parenthesis on the elseworlds outside. They will be there when you come back from Neverland ha.

No flags or anthems at sporting events or other venues where all peoples come to get away from Elseworlds,..

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

You make assumptions about someone based on comments posted on a football thread.  I was simply not political, a fiscal conservative.  Don't judge me based on your narrative.  That is bias.

kungfudood got on me for that post.  i told him i was having a little fun with someone i really liked - which is you, and then agreed i shouldn't have posted it.  so i was ribbing you and it didn't come across very well and sorry about that bro

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, USC/panthers_11 said:

lmfao stfu bro 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, raz said:

kungfudood got on me for that post.  i told him i was having a little fun with someone i really liked - which is you, and then agreed i shouldn't have posted it.  so i was ribbing you and it didn't come across very well and sorry about that bro

Humble dialogue.

Im on board with that . Kudos to you fine sir. 

9 hours ago, Drk89Wng said:

You must have missed the Supreme Court ruling that clarified that the police are only obligated to protect those "in custody." They have no duty to protect the public at large. 

So it really should be even less shocking to see their actions.

6 hours ago, raz said:

These are tense times and context is difficult to determine with only text. I think that is why so many Facebook, Twatter, Instagram, etc wars get so out of hand. People sometimes misconstrue the way something is being said, and then it devolves from there.

Good on you for not getting defensive and lashing out, like so many do on Teh Interwebz.

• Pie 1