Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Hotsauce

My understanding is PSLs have been really hard to sell

48 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dam, that is harsh.  True but harsh.  lol

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Who doesn't realize this?

People who mention the price they originally paid for things when trying to resell them, as if it offer some sort of relevance. So like 75% of people? I take it you don’t buy second hand stuff often.

Edited by onmyown

Just now, onmyown said:

I take it you don’t buy second hand stuff often.

I do and yes you are correct on that front.

Buy low, sell high.  If you were really interested in PSLs, this might be the best possible time to buy them.  Chances are you won't even have to put up much money this year on tickets if games get cancelled/limited attendance.  In a couple years, Panthers should be competing for the division crown after Brees/Brady retire.

New stadium talk will always tank current PSL value (I use that loosely). 

Waiting for everyone to sell their psl's until I own every seat in BOA, then tank the new stadium deal so I get the stadium to myself 8 games a year!

7 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

The year the NFL ratings went down, so did college football ratings. It had nothing to do with social justice despite what right wingers screamed.

The bulk of the people upset about the "damn kneelers" were not NFL fans to begin with. I believe 538 did an article about that. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy madison idiot GIF

• Pie 3

12 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

I was one of the guys who got booted from the endzone. I got two club seats for the same price as my four endzone seats. The resale value was about $0 to begin with. I plan on enjoying them with my son or a buddy until I get tired of going or we build a new stadium. I don't ever expect to get money back.

I was booted as well. Took the cash. Feel like it was a gift. 

• Pie 1

PSLs are a scam and any owner that sells them under the guise of being an "investment" should be thrown in prison for fraud.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

PSLs are a scam and any owner that sells them under the guise of being an "investment" should be thrown in prison for fraud.

How is that fraud exactly?

9 hours ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Those PSL's brought the Panthers to Charlotte and built our stadium and for that I would buy them again in 1994. Also, you should read the PSL contract. It explicitly states that you agree that you are not buying the PSL as an investment. 

• Pie 2

On 7/2/2020 at 5:52 AM, Waldo said:

They are basically dookie flavored lollipops at this point. They exist but it's really hard to get rid of them. I wonder if you could even sell them at almost free prices at this point. Bad team, an owner publicly campaigning for a new stadium and Rona fugging up everything is a kiss of death for any value from PSLs. The last window for a possible sale probably came from the seat taking earlier this offseason. 

yum

• The D 1

On 7/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, Greatman77 said:

Who knows if fans will be allowed to attend games or if there will even be a season this year? PSLs are really a rip-off anyway, when the team owners get to decide the meaning of "permanent"..

The contract states "Bank of America Stadium" It's actually in newer contracts (Like Falcons PSLS) They're not good for a new stadium.