Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
TheSpecialJuan

New Panthers starting QB......Teddy "Ball Game" Bridgewater

At this point, the best thing to be said is hopefully there will be nfl football In 2020

personally the second best thing is my refund check coming today 

Brady wanted Bridgewater.  He got Bridgewater 

Linus needed his blanket 

the panthers are bottom feeders this year. Taking an honest look at the roster compared to just the other nfc south teams should tell the story 

From my point of view, until there is a capable GM here, and there is some idea if Rhule can actually coach in the NFL, if you are fortunate to not have any money in the team, just enjoy that there will  be games this season 

keeping  hurney is like putting a clean sock on a dirty foot 

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Maybe. We did go DT, DE, S, CB, S, DT, CB in the draft. And we picked up a starting WR and a starting LT in free agency. We should sneak into the playoffs in two years and be on top of the NFCS in three. Barring injury TB should be integral in that.

Our the majority of our starting oline is on a one year deal.  Moton, Okung and Miller.  With Paradis's contract going up as well he is as good as gone.  Our oline will look completely different in 2021.  This is a long process and no way in hades we sneak into the playoffs next year.  We need consistency as an organization

20 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Our the majority of our starting oline is on a one year deal.  Moton, Okung and Miller.  With Paradis's contract going up as well he is as good as gone.  Our oline will look completely different in 2021.  This is a long process and no way in hades we sneak into the playoffs next year.  We need consistency as an organization

Sounds like a friendly wager. What are the terms and stakes?

On 8/2/2020 at 11:44 PM, Call Me James said:

Looking like a scout team receiver shocked neil degrasse tyson GIF

Have you seen Robby Anderson??? I know why hes fast, its much easier to run when your weight is below 170 LBS. Judge for yourself, here is a recent pic-

image.png.6982b14dbb21bb52cade738591556346.png

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Have you seen Robby Anderson??? I know why hes fast, its much easier to run when your weight is below 170 LBS. Judge for yourself, here is a recent pic-

image.png.6982b14dbb21bb52cade738591556346.png

I couldn't imagine playing pro ball at that size. 

3 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

I couldn't imagine playing pro ball at that size. 

I can not either, they must have either wolverine healing or no pain nerves. Theres rare cases like goat smitty and honey badger, but nearly everyone is 2 bills +(minus STers, but look at our guy Joey).  Just look back to last year when the panthers picked up Greg Dortch, I legit cringed when he got hit a few times. Got panther legend Armanti edwards feels watching that and Anderson running. Its simple physics, honestly.

• Beer 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:38 PM, Happy Panther said:

He tore an ACL which is why he missed two years. Every year he has been a starter he has been between good and great.

Exactly. I'm looking forward to what he can do under Brady, with the weapons we have on O.