Carolina Huddle
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Panther

BYE BYE NRA

The NRA is a pretty stupid organization. Fact.

Guns are horrible and should not exist in most circumstances. Fact (to me at least).

The NRA is NOT going to get dissolved. Fact.

/thread

• Pie 1

They're just going to jump to another state with a "patriotic" Republican governor who doesn't mind fraudulent charities.  Somebody else who's number one in their hearts counts that among his pastimes too.

well the NY AG at least hinted at possible federal violations being forwarded to the IRS so maybe the whole changing states thing won't completely make it go away

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

They're just going to jump to another state with a "patriotic" Republican governor who doesn't mind fraudulent charities.  Somebody else who's number one in their hearts counts that among his pastimes too.

Perhaps a new AG in November will start looking into them. 

Edited by Harbingers

Tough couple of days for the National Retard Associati......ERRRRR I mean National Rifle Association. First, many schools are going remote and now they are getting sued. 

• Flames 2

I got guns... biggest waste of money thanks to call of duty.  I was asked to become member of NRA multiple times... not a fuging chance.  Worthless organization.  I’m waiting for the day like in Australia where they had buy back program.  I’ll be first one in line.

• Pie 5

3 hours ago, CRA said:

I don't know.  "They gonna take our guns" has been used so often and so consistently......it basically now largely only works on the same gun hoarders.   It gets less and less effective.  

doesn't matter how often it is used.  dumb people are always going to be dumb people.

4 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

doesn't matter how often it is used.  dumb people are always going to be dumb people.

True.  I just don’t think it adds to the math much.   They already got that niche of people.   If that rhetoric compels you to vote you already are a ride or die Trumper. 

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

I got guns... biggest waste of money thanks to call of duty.  I was asked to become member of NRA multiple times... not a fuging chance.  Worthless organization.  I’m waiting for the day like in Australia where they had buy back program.  I’ll be first one in line.

Call of duty is most definitely a cheaper hobby.   Which is pretty much what gun ownership boils down to overall. 

• Pie 1

Good luck with all that

PS: NY politicians are a laughingstock 

25 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Good luck with all that

A lot of truth to that.  Trump and his family are jokes. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Good luck with all that

The NRA has become a joke from the org that I was a member of from the time that I was 12 to when I was 18ish.

In that time they went from a non-partisan org concentrated on gun safety and gun usage to a group that became more and more a shell for a largely semantic 2nd amendment rights org that funneled money to Republican candidates.

If they want to return to their roots Ill return to supporting them.

If they are going to continue on their current course they can go fug themselves.

• Pie 4

9 hours ago, Inimicus said:

The NRA has become a joke from the org that I was a member of from the time that I was 12 to when I was 18ish.

In that time they went from a non-partisan org concentrated on gun safety and gun usage to a group that became more and more a shell for a largely semantic 2nd amendment rights org that funneled money to Republican candidates.

If they want to return to their roots Ill return to supporting them.

If they are going to continue on their current course they can go fug themselves.

Some merit in this

13 hours ago, CRA said:

True.  I just don’t think it adds to the math much.   They already got that niche of people.   If that rhetoric compels you to vote you already are a ride or die Trumper. 

The rhetoric from the left gives it more power than it should have.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

i had to go to a meeting to be able to join a shooting range in asheville around 2001.  it was awful.  it was 2 hours of which candidates in every local election weren't reptilian muslin bankers coming to take their guns.    

• Pie 1

I used to go to the gun show in Chantilly. Was $16 to get in for the day. Or free if you signed up for an NRA membership. Yeah, their numbers are inflated beyond all reason.

Useless, partisan organization that should be dissolved until they can prove they have any value beyond fear-mongering and funneling Russian money and peddling influence with Republican politicians.