Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Matt Rhule playing 4D Chess

12 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

However, in case you were wondering. I like a mixture of Trance/Techno/Bass Music, 90s Metal Korn, Staind, etc. ( Octane Sirius XM), 80s metal ( Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, etc.) I like 80s hair bands favorite is Dokken, Firehouse, Van Halen, Extreme. I listen to Big Band, 80/90s R&B, Florida Beats/Bass, Rockabilly, Jazz, and I like Blues. My Guilty pleasures is 80s/90s Country and Slipknot. I have a very eclectic taste. 

It’s cool to have your own taste.  Isn’t this all whatever was on mtv in 80s and 90s?  I mean it is ok, I’m not a snob.  Europe had an amazing thrash scene too just saying.

5 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

It’s cool to have your own taste.  Isn’t this all whatever was on mtv in 80s and 90s?  I mean it is ok, I’m not a snob.  Europe had an amazing thrash scene too just saying.

Well some of it was in MTV in the 80s and 90s, I grew up on MTV. I do not think the House/Trance/Disco/Bass scene was on MTV. I got that scene mainly from the party scene/Euro Scene/Car Audio scene. You are right though. 

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I mean, I'm not gonna argue.

As expected. I knew I could count on you. 

don’t know how this is any worse than the trash rap/hip hop they normally play 90% of the time

I don’t like the way this thread is going. I’m gonna put on Mick Mixon’s commentary if you guys don’t shape up and start showing more effort in your posting.

• Poo 1

20 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Country has the genre with the highest trash to good songs ratio. Johnny Cash released 97 fuging albums lmao and most of them are fuging trash.

though nothing is as shitty as metal

I think they used to ask during interviews with athletes, "whose on your ipod?"  And I was amazed at the number of athletes--white and black---that mentioned Johnny Cash.  Watson from Clemson (QB, Houston) was one--I cannot recall the others.

21 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

Because they do, they are all bro city boy country. None of them actually worked on a farm, etc. In Fact, Jinks was a metal singer ( I like metal also). Childers tries to mix Bluegrass and sounds no where near Alison Krauss or Doc Watson. The names you mentioned are supposedly labeled as Outlaw Country, however they are only a fickle of anything like Merle, Nelson, Hank or Cash. I mean they try, atleast. 

Tyler Childers is legit. Keep your nose on the grindstone and out of the pills.

• Pie 1

This is racist against The white players! boo hoo!

signed, 
EZUPantherFan and Bull123

Country music, currently, is straight up garbage. Sure there are some solid performers here and there (Someone mentioned Chris Stapleton) But main stream country, like main stream rap is industry created trash music. Florida Georgia Line? That fat guy from South Carolina Luke whatever...are you kidding me? Don’t forget that Eric Church is a rich kid who had his daddy finance his music career. 

real country is George Straight, HWJR, brooks and Dunn, John Anderson, DAC, Sammy Kershaw, etc. NOT that bubble gum garbage with fake cowboys that drink white claws that is popular now. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

Country music, currently, is straight up garbage. Sure there are some solid performers here and there (Someone mentioned Chris Stapleton) But main stream country, like main stream rap is industry created trash music. Florida Georgia Line? That fat guy from South Carolina Luke whatever...are you kidding me? Don’t forget that Eric Church is a rich kid who had his daddy finance his music career. 

real country is George Straight, HWJR, brooks and Dunn, John Anderson, DAC, Sammy Kershaw, etc. NOT that bubble gum garbage with fake cowboys that drink white claws that is popular now. 

OMG, I never thought I would agree with you on something.. 

11 hours ago, onmyown said:

don’t know how this is any worse than the trash rap/hip hop they normally play 90% of the time

Main stream rap music is garbage. Main Street country is garbage. They are both trash music. Every song is the same. Rappers just mumble now and have ZERO flow, and the country singers just sing about the troops, beer, and girls. 

The blues is more my thing in the last 5 years.

All great rock n roll bands were blues cover bands in the beginning.

Older Country, some bluegrass is good

New country is just pop music for guys that can't dance

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

OMG, I never thought I would agree with you on something.. 

Bro I have great taste in music. I used to work in the industry. I like rap, country, rock, mo town, beach, but they all have the same thing in common - it’s all classic and old school stuff. Not too many bands or performers I’ve been feeling lately. And by lately I mean like the past decade. 

• Beer 1